EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous-252

sc2 Strat

Simple. Get the upgrade, pure element asap and then just keep getting them. Pure elements are very strong. The light however is very strong and long range and in numbers is ridiculous. As well as the darkness. The darkness is so hard hitting that its hard to lose when you have one.

Beware of the fruit; their vicious SOB's.

Is this for very hard and multiplayer?

If you want I could play vs you and you can try your imba strat ;)

It is indeed very strong on for example very easy duo to that creep waves spawn timer is longer than on very hard. And when a player finishes his/her wave then the wave timer will start for everyone. So lets say you got ONLY light towers you will have killed maybe (just as an example) half of your creeps when suddenly another wave appears.

I like the following

1. Interest 1
  2. Interest 2
  3. Light 1
  4. Natural 1
  5. Darkness 1
  6. Light 2
  7. Darkness 2
  8. Light 3
  9. Darkness 3
  10. Natural 2
  11. Natural 3

Light + Natural3 = Clone 3

With pure Light 3 & pure Darkness 3 with Clone 3 You get ULTIMATE KILLING RESULTS! :D

The rest is based on where you place the towers...:D

A) why would you rush your deceit towers when the only thing you'll have to clone will be (at best) obliteration towers?

B ) What exactly is the point of going nature 3 at the end? I can understand if you want immortal towers earlier to get nature 3 with light 3. But wave 55? Immortal towers at that point won't have the necessary damage to really help you out, and there's no other reason to get them. Might as well go for a pure essence for a third pure tower.

Sign in to follow this