EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
HowardMoon

54 ronald on VERY HARD. on 4.3 (most current)

Since I am clearly the BEST in VEZ ronald kills (Virus and Perm, your playing old version, in which I can kill about 2,000 ronalds) I've decided to move onto VERY HARD mode. I got 54 kills to start. I am sure I can kill about 120 by my next try.

enjoy

54 very hard.w3g

Have you checked if the folder and name is the following:

Warcraft III\Maps\Download\Element TD 4.3.w3x

If it isn't the replay will not be playable by others (it could be, but since the problem is at your side replays not using this name and folder format is usually discarded for official records.

He (Howardmoon) just assumes that if he doesnt have the highest ronald kills everything must be fake that is posted here and barely even checks to see if its legit or not.

So your replay actually works. To be fair, I will give you a credit for playing the most current version in multiplayer setting, like I do....

https://forums.eletd.com/633-Ronald-kills-o...easy-t2245.html

And a little extra, he made that comment before saying here that it was an older version!

A final note, your 54 very hard kills are not the most kills around. So go train some more or keep getting schooled by better players.

Perm...

Just watched the replay, you played on USM = ultra short mode. That usually doesn't count as a record. I used to try and have a ronald hunt before, never had enough players so I canceled it. Maybe I should start one again.

It is a post about his replay, why do you all have to be so stubborn.....

Also here is a replay of my attempt which I hopefully can be an example of how a replay should be posted and with a better name (although it was the first element td game for me for like YEARS I know we changed some prices and elements around, but I never played enough to actually see that we had mirage levels....)

EDIT:LolEpicFailForgotReplay

Twilice 0 Ronalds VH_R.w3g

this is a good start. but use at least use short mode next time please. First 15 waves are trivial enough that you can start from lvl 16 imho. With ultrashord mode you skip too much.

As far as other recent VH results are: Virus has 77 kills (also ultra short mode thoughl....) and i have 100 kills.

Can i ask why you think you are clearly the best at VEZ mode? Is it style or something else as your results are heavily shadowed by other results on this newest eletd map? perm and virus have both provided working replays of newest eletd map and warcraft patch.

EDIT: If i count only recent posters i think the best eletd player regardless of difficulty (VEZ to VH) is Twilice. Post a replay that proves me wrong if you disaggree.

Sign in to follow this