All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Earlier
  3. You don't receive gold after you clear 55. The waves after that are considered boss waves, increasing in strength as a final test of your defense. Every player will eventually fail. In the classic multiplayer custom maps (war3/sc2/dota2), this serves as a final elimination to determine a game winner.
  4. Here are 2 more screen shots that show another level. Score still rising but gold is stagnant.
  5. I was playing on level 57 of the mobile version and for some reason I stopped making any gold. It has been at exactly 4100 gold since the start of level 57. I was attempting to upgrade the water tower at the bottom next to the black Smith to 4, and gold just stopped producing. You can see in the screen shot that I'm earning more points by killing creeps, but gold is not increasing. I guess I'm going to play for as long as I can without any income but this is weird. I'm on a galaxy S8
  6. Since the Update 7.21c the Hail Tower is not "clickable" anymore after building it. I found a workaround for those who're struggling with that: Just press tab until Hail is selected. Eeletd for dota 2 is probably not going to be updated anymore, so i guess this workaround is your only chance.
  7. could you please fix the game mode bug that quite often normal difficulty and all other modes gets selected despite votes have been differently? even when just playing a game alone and I vote just hard difficulty and nothing else Ill get normal, chaos, rush etc. mode thanks
  8. The OP is long gone I suspect but I'm actually planning to do this for Element TD 2 . Good idea! @StROnGh3ARt
  9. Just to clarify, 3D in the same sense as WC3/SC2/Dota 2. I wouldn't consider any of those 2D... That's an interesting perspective but one that I must respectfully disagree with. Being a custom game is marginalizing for the exact reason that you describe as charm. We have more than enough content to offer for a standalone. We welcome the higher expectations.
  10. happy to hear you continue working on the game. but is 3d or the standalone factor really desirable? imho most of the charme comes from being that nice 2d custom game which is part of dota. once it becomes standalone and 3d & stuff it becomes situated elsewhere and there are higher expectations towards the graphics, the game itself etc.
  11. Haha I totally understand where you're coming from. No need to worry though, we're not Blizzard here! The focus is exclusively on Element TD 2. Standalone. 3D. Multiplayer. Steam. Rejoice.
  12. what, why? you are not seriously ditching the dota version in favour of the mobile one? Id never play a game on such a small screen, without mouse and shitty graphics.
  13. I can verify this is an issue, I've tried to get max level rainbow defense on mobile several times and it never seems to qualify. I've tried different maps, and one time I even built one of every T1 tower at once to try and get it. I've got it unlocked for hard, but can't get it past that for some reason. I was able to get pure suicide though, although it was a long time ago.
  14. We aren't supporting the Dota 2 version anymore .
  15. toggle grid also doesnt work any more. there is no grid at all. could you please fix this, too? thank you guys
  16. You're not the first to ask that . It's quite possible that a recent Dota 2 update has broken it. @WindStrike can you confirm/deny this?
  17. Pls help me I cant find Sandbox mode in Dota 2... where is it ?
  18. Depends on what you are doing, express will need a different build than what classic needs. Also there is more than one way to do it so it depends on what you are most comfortable with. Here’s some tips to help you break 2m classic: I typically build cannons until 7, then two light then sell the cannons on 8 upgrade one light tower to lightning and one to atom from there you gotta figure out the rest elemenal order tip : light,earth,Fire,earth,fire,light,dark,water,nature,water,dark express: vapor and three level two water cannon towers sell them at level 5 and upgrade the vapor tower to ethereal tower from there u gotta figure it out . elemental order tip: water,earth,nature,fire,light,dark,light,fire,earth,water,dark
  19. Im wondering whether there is the possibility to issue a stop/hold position or something like this command so that your towers stop attacking? I saw someone in my game apparently able to prevent his towers from attacking. pressing s or h doesnt do anything for me though.
  20. Hey, can you may give us more information, how you get such much points? I tried it with fire/dark/earth/ light and it was tough to get to wave 58 (Very hard, no rush) Do you place the towers in first row in Lava? Why should I need all elements? Do you sell towers in the end? Questions over questions :-D
  21. I have been away for more than a year now and would like to ask about the "current" top builds for a) classic mode, insane to get high scores and waves. apparently it seems like getting at least one tower of each and only level 2 elements is the most successful way to go? what are the main damage towers? getting all buff towers? placements? b) max frogs at normal difficulty. here it seems like its just everything with light, nature and water. I take it some life towers, max water buff and tidal towers? which level 3 towers? placements and I guess dragging out waves for max interest? youtube vids are too old and dont include the top builds it seems. thank you
  22. What steam name do you play under? Search for yourself here: https://www.eletd.com/leaderboard/search. Do you see your match?
  23. my biggest question is still, i managed to reach the scoreboard (insane/express with 352k points) but i dont see me there, and the leaderboard does not work ingame...
  24. Ah, in that case you'll have to wait until this summer. We are developing Element TD 2. It's a standalone version that will be released on Steam.
  25. you said, u are not supporting the dota2 version anymore, so my question, which one u still support?!
  1. Load more activity