EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

"Strategy" Bug

Especially for ppl who uses N.Design for their board styles

What I've found is, everytime I visit "strategy" section on the forum, it always got yellow color (new post), althrough there isn't any post inside the "strategy" section.

Are you guys having this strange bug?

not for me..

could be due to global announcements...

if not just click the 'mark forums read' link.. at the bottom when at forum index.

I had problems with posts in threads that show up in several forums (global announcements). Often they don't get marked as read. Did the "mark formus read" button not work for you? It works for me.

I have had the same problem with moved threads.

I use blackpearl.

and it is in strategy the moved ele td tournament. How many times it doesn't get marked just if I mark all posts read.

Still no improvement..? Maybe I gotta give it up, it's not so important anyway

I didn't quite understand you:

You did use the "mark forums as read" button, but still there are some "unread" markers left, right? :?

To put it to simple:

- This happens everytime I go to dorum index (whatever, whenever)

- "Strategy" forum icon always says "new posts", althrough there isn't any new post (because I opened all available topics)

I don't have this bug. (Using the standart style).

But as Kirby said, look into the replays forum. I needed a long time to find it.

You must not use the "Back <-" Button, if you do, the Index page(s) won't be reloaded and you see the "New post icon" again (AFAIK until you press F5).

I even check all those post, even on "replay" section... Plus, I don't use back button on this website

Sign in to follow this