EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Kaini

Review needed

I never know what to write in the first sentence.

Thats my first no leak replay. I used the most easy and boring 6 element build. (Periodic owns them all).

Leaks: 0 :D

Very close: two or three

Ronalds: ~86

Modes: Very Hard, All Pick, Short Mode

Networth: I think something around 70-80k

I didn't inerst abuse. (I've to learn that)

So some advice needed and tell me: What is the easiest 5 ele build I sould try no-leak next?

Thank you!

etd_40pb_080806_vhsm_edwfnlwfedn_94r_noleak.w3g

will hopefully watch replay later.

Interest abuse is only needed in early game for pick, so it's not that important. Depending on how lazy you are feeling, you can only interest abuse up to maybe lvl 35 or so. With a good enough build you should be able to noleak without any interest abuse provided your skill and placement makes up for it. Also you used short mode anyways, so again interest abuse is not that important.

there are many good 5-element builds, you can use holepercent's compiled build guides to pick one. In general they're all decent, though of course anything with FLNW is simple since you have nova + windstorm. Just make sure you have a good pure since you're missing out on periodics.

I assume the easiest 5 ele builds for now (4.0pb) are no light or no dark. No light has more aoe support (voodoo, corrosion) and no dark has mor st support (enchantment, polar).

Well, hydrochloric/fanatic/mire/thorns arent exactly weak ;P

You will hardly ever get 6 elements in random mode, let alone these lvl 2 towers. So if for whatever reason you want to get a 5 element no leak Pick game going, just do it without light. You can do pretty much the same stuff.

pretty much the standard 6-ele build..

the quakers seem a bit isolated.. maybe the nova could be placed at VII. it hits all around VII as well as supporting the quaker. Also, it can deal the last bit of damage to leaks right of VII or / .. Enchantment is not really built that early in the game.. and no voodoo tower?

from my build project experience the easiest 5-ele build is WDNEF. the one with no light. my build order went something like roots muck zealot corrosion quaker voodoo. well smith added in somewhere.. flame towers at the short pass placement. i started with upgrade to hydrochloric to clear wave 45..

the quakers seem a bit isolated.. maybe the nova could be placed at VII. it hits all around VII as well as supporting the quaker. Also, it can deal the last bit of damage to leaks right of VII or / .. Enchantment is not really built that early in the game.. and no voodoo tower?

Totally forgot Voodoo. But I use it in EDWFN... (after lots and lots of clicks at the book i know the first two elements... lol) But you are right Voodoo is nice (BTW: witch damage type makes the extra damage?)!

Nova at 7 sounds interresting but then it won't suppord the main slowing that much. (Maybe I'm wrong). I miss in EleTD a feature that shows me the range of towers :)

from my build project experience the easiest 5-ele build is WDNEF. the one with no light. my build order went something like roots muck zealot corrosion quaker voodoo. well smith added in somewhere.. flame towers at the short pass placement. i started with upgrade to hydrochloric to clear wave 45..

Lol forgot another tower too... didn't think of flame. I'll try. After 50 tha game is easy. Atm the most problems make the 4x... In my last try only 10 leaks but around 5 of them were because I was stupid :roll:

Sign in to follow this