EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Request to be a Tester

Want to be a tester for Element TD 2? Request here in this thread!

For now, we're only accepting veteran players with experience and a history with previous versions of this game. Bonus points if you've played multiple versions and/or used to be prolific on these forums!

Once you've been approved, you'll need to be on our Discord (click here!), and from there, Karawasa will promote you to the Tester role and you'll have access to the private #testers channel.

Hi!

I messaged Karawasa back in January and I'd still be interested in testing and providing feedback.

I played maybe a dozen hours of each the Android and Dota2 version and most likely over a hundred hours of the SC2 version since 2010.

Edited by Varest

Sounds good enough to me! Join our Discord server (click here), and whenever Karawasa returns from existence, he can promote you to the Tester role so you can actually try it out. Feel free to ping him or myself directly on there.

I want to be tester, wc3 dota2 sc pc ios, all I played.

And I want asking multiplayers mode for Element TD 2, becouse this game is so fun at play with friends.

if possible I also asking language choice, my friends not that good for English.
thanks a lot.

Hey i wanna be a tester too, i tried to play the Elemental TD 4.3b on Reforged but that seems kinda broken. After u upgraded Light the second time u could upgrade to Life tower, so the one u need Nature for?!

I am playing since 2009 back then i was a fan, and i still am! With reforged we get a perfect opportunity to take the map to the next level! :-)

Hey i am playing since warcraft and really enjoyed the Starcraft 2 version. I would really appreciate to help you improving the game!