EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
hacramate

hello in 2019 im new

I installed the game like 3 day ago, and some of the effects ingame-like the tornade for example, i cant see this effects of the tornado or roots, what can i do, so i can see this? (but i can this the deabuff on mos) and it cant be my hardware...

One more question: The Leaderboard does not work ingame for me too.

Last question, i swear :D : The Leaderboard on the page, do u guys update it? (bcs i see only old numbers, like 1year ago and stuff like this), im asking bcs im in the top 250 in express and it does not show me my achievment* xD

...  Some feedback would be nice.

awesome game btw

I believe this is in regards to the Dota 2 version. Moving there.

Leaderboard is updated. It just means that no one has beaten the top scores. You can go here:  https://eletd.com/leaderboard/matches  and see.

As for in-game, we aren't supporting the Dota 2 version anymore. Aside from the game breaking bug we fixed recently, there are no other patches planned.

9 hours ago, hacramate said:

how can i get the original version of this game?

What do you mean by original version?

Ah, in that case you'll have to wait until this summer. We are developing Element TD 2. It's a standalone version that will be released on Steam.

my biggest question is still, i managed to reach the scoreboard (insane/express with 352k points) but i dont see me there, and the leaderboard does not work ingame...

Sign in to follow this