EleTD.com

It's not good when developers try and generate hype before their game is completed enough to assure a release. But if you're reading this forum then you're likely one of the more dedicated fans. And for you I offer this;

screen_1280x720_2018-06-24_23-15-37.png.d24434bf0d67420ee8acf04adaa83989.png

Wow, after not having been here for a couple of years, I'm suprised that not only do the forums still exist, there even is something to look forward to! I'll keep an eye on the development :)

Hopefully we will get the exploits fixed. Other than that game is great. I look forward to the next version.

13 hours ago, Exodus said:

Wow, after not having been here for a couple of years, I'm suprised that not only do the forums still exist, there even is something to look forward to! I'll keep an eye on the development :)

These forums are merely hibernating until ETD 2 comes out :). I've only been posting tiny amounts but there is a lot more going on. As we get closer to March 2019 you'll see a lot more! As someone who's been around since WC3, you will definitely appreciate me saying that we are staying true to our roots. ETD 2 will be a capstone to 12+ years of development. You may want to check out our Discord if you use that.

3 hours ago, ENDi said:

Hopefully we will get the exploits fixed. Other than that game is great. I look forward to the next version.

They will all be fixed by virtue of being a different code base and game engine. New ones will surely crop up but we will be in a much better position to address them.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 PM, haupty said:

Woah, hey, exciting! Will this a unity game, or in warcraft 3 reforged, or what?

Unity game!