EleTD.com
Custo

Actions disabed when loading game after exiting to main menu

Hey,

I have just downloaded the game and startet it with tutorial on. At lvl 11 I had to stop and do something else so I returned to main menu and closed the app. About an hour later I opened the app again and loaded my old game. When the loading was done I could only scroll over the "map" but could not activate any buttons (like none at all: buiding a new tower, open the menu, ...).

So then I opened the games pause menu by pressing the back button of android and restartet the game and it was all touchable again.

Same thing happened in this game again when I was at about lvl 33 and wanted to test if the bug is reproduceable. So I returned to main menu and - without even closing the app - loaded my game again. Well, the bug is reproduceable...

I really love the game so far (played it in w3 a lot) but the function to "save" and "load" a game is so important for me, for me playing it when I have to wait a little for something.

Greetings,

Custo

Edited by Custo

Hi Custo, we have been looking into the bug but unfortunately we can't seem to replicate it. Can you let us know what version of ElementTD are you using? Free or paid version? And the version number if possible. Also can you clarify that when you say main menu, is it the game main menu or your device home screen?