EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Josuapants

Highscore Atempts with Friends

The Idea is fairly simple, however I dont know how simple to implement. 

I like to play with Ele TD with friends but it makes the game a lot harder especially with resistant waves to my element. 
My friend might build at the 7 or / location while I focus mid, clears the wave faster and I have a lot more trouble with my game. 

Sure, it's a way to spice thing up but sometimes just frustrating, because I cant reliably test a build. I have to play solo to test builds that I want to get a decent score with. 

The new mode would simply ignore the other players speed of waveclearing. Everything is the same, but you finish your wave, you get a new wave. You can see the score, the wave and all that which makes it a little competitive in another way, but I think this could improve the fun of the game and could be easy to do. 

What do you guys think?

Couldn't you just ...use skype and play seperate games? I mean the idea isn't bad by itself, just not entirely sure if its worth time of devs to do this.

We had this mode in StarCraft 2. The problem is that it got picked and then the competitive nature of ETD was lost. Instead we would like to work on rewarding or recognizing wins in multiplayer.

Sign in to follow this