EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
[A]SSASSINO

how can i be on the leaderboard

Hello everyone i've started playing this game yesterday using the nature/water build, after ~10 tries i have got 357,963 ( very hard, rush, chaos) 24frogs killed, and i wonder why its not on the leaderboard did i miss something ? 

PS: when i start a new game its says top 0.1% #123

No you are just click the search button and search your name in dota you won't be as high as it says in dota I've noticed this but you'll still be high up 

1 hour ago, Gamemonkey said:

No you are just click the search button and search your name in dota you won't be as high as it says in dota I've noticed this but you'll still be high up 

for some reasons it saved the record with my old steam name  thank you anyway :D 

1 hour ago, Gamemonkey said:

Also nature water build isn't the best build any more I'm gonna try and get a guide for the new build up today give me an hour or so. 

oh thank you but can you give me a favor and tell me how to get good at this game i mean not just doing what the guide says is there any tips from you ? thank you in advance 

just try around with different things timings of when you get things also what towers you get the order of elements youll find different paths easier or harder

The nature/water "leaderboard" guide was written for a different version of eletd. In ths older version, speed was the biggest factor in high scores. This is no longer the case. Chaos and rush modes also don't add bonus score anymore (they used to), they are meant more for fun rather than high scoring. The current best builds for the leaderboards use Gold towers and slow play to build up gold, and transition into strong frog hunting builds, since frogs are currently the best way to gain score.

3 hours ago, BlankMinded said:

The nature/water "leaderboard" guide was written for a different version of eletd. In ths older version, speed was the biggest factor in high scores. This is no longer the case. Chaos and rush modes also don't add bonus score anymore (they used to), they are meant more for fun rather than high scoring. The current best builds for the leaderboards use Gold towers and slow play to build up gold, and transition into strong frog hunting builds, since frogs are currently the best way to gain score.

thank you for the info but as i mentioned i am not expert in this game i have ~15 full games by now, should i go for arrow towers early game and save gold then rush gold towers or use cleave damage early game then go for gold towers 

The fastest way for you to just copy what others are doing is to WATCH what they are doing in stead of asking for detailed pointers in forums.  You can use the method described here:

to do so. This will get you onto the leaderboard the fastest. If you wish to actually understand what you're doing and why, play another 50 games, experimenting. Note down what works and what doesn't, try to guess or ask why certain things are better than others, watch what others are doing and compare with your own games, and then you will be able to figure out your own builds that work  instead of merely copying others to get a high score.

Edited by BlankMinded

With the last patch they added the Replay ID to every match.

Click on the Match ID  => Steam Replay ID: 222XXXXXX => watchtab copy paste

Sign in to follow this