EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
ScopeNope

Game crashing

When it came out I was able to play full games of EleTD but from 7 or so days ago I experienced many crashes. Sometimes on as low level as 5. Game freezes for few seconds, fan goes wild and I am out of the game. Message that I get is that graphic card stopped working for some reason.

Tried updating drivers for graphic card but it says they are up to date. Tried lowering settings in Dota to minimum but to no avail.

My pc spec: Intel [email protected], MSI Radeon HD7750 1GBD5, Kingstone 8GB 1333MHz, Windows 7

Checked cpu usage while game is running and it's locked on 100%, gpu bit lower.

I had similar problems with Dota 2 but than again crashing happens rarely, maybe once in 20 games.

Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance!

My issue isnt so much the game crashing but when I had my friend download the game in dota2 she was given 13maps while i just have to two. When I have her in my party and click on an existing game or make one of my own she gets kicked. when she makes the games it looks for 10players instead of the usual 4. any reason why this happened and how can we fix this?

That's a known dota client bug which I had a couple of times, fixed by restarting dota/steam

If i were to guess, it would be your GPU overheating. To test, try leave the casing cover open for a week. Make sure the GPU free from dust too.

Sign in to follow this