EleTD.com
Karawasa

Element Tower Defense coming to Dota 2

Just curious what your plans are moving forward from EleTD in regards to changes or even starting a new project altogether?

oh guys im so damn courious about my all time favorite TD game, still playing ele td 2.5 on every damn lan party :) thumps up!! cant wait to play it finaly

But what's worse - a dead puppy or a three-legged puppy? For every bug that isn't fixed by release, a puppy loses its leg.

Or more accurately, every time Karawasa magically lucksacks Quake Tower in every single god darn Random Game ever, a dead puppy in heaven loses its leg. Somehow.

Fear not, it is coming soon, as we are down to literally just bug-testing. Sit tight! ... or sit loose, whichever helps ya more.

On 2/13/2016 at 8:43 PM, DBX_5 said:

Just curious what your plans are moving forward from EleTD in regards to changes or even starting a new project altogether?

I do not have any plans for a new Dota 2 project. I do, however, plan on resuming development of the mobile version (slated for this summer).

On 2/16/2016 at 0:07 PM, jnnnnn said:

oh guys im so damn courious about my all time favorite TD game, still playing ele td 2.5 on every damn lan party :) thumps up!! cant wait to play it finaly

Wait why 2.5? That version is so old. At least play 4.3b! I guess it doesn't matter now, today is the day.

On 2/13/2016 at 11:43 PM, DBX_5 said:

This question probably wasn't directed to me, but after ElementTD is stable I'll be continuing the development of my WC3 RTS port DotaCraft and help out in the release of Island Troll Tribes

So great to hear that. I think this could be the first Warcraft 3 Custom Map for Dota 2 that works like ist should. The actual custom made Maps in Dota 2 suck

4 hours ago, Karawasa said:

I do not have any plans for a new Dota 2 project. I do, however, plan on resuming development of the mobile version (slated for this summer).

Wait why 2.5? That version is so old. At least play 4.3b! I guess it doesn't matter now, today is the day.

Dont know, always liked that version a lot. ^^

Beside, if you say the game is released today, does this mean youre submitting it to the steamworkshop or how does this work? im not familiar with the progress of custom games in dota. so basicly what i mean is, can we play the game today :) ??

5 hours ago, jnnnnn said:

Dont know, always liked that version a lot. ^^

Beside, if you say the game is released today, does this mean youre submitting it to the steamworkshop or how does this work? im not familiar with the progress of custom games in dota. so basicly what i mean is, can we play the game today :) ??

The game will be playable today if it is released today.

I will probably be a bit ringrusty, but is anyone interested in some competitive, very hard, same-random after the release?

41 minutes ago, Twilice said:

I will probably be a bit ringrusty, but is anyone interested in some competitive, very hard, same-random after the release?

There's a better, more hilarious mode combination. Very Hard, Same Random, Chaos, Rush, Express. The stupidity is real and glorious. But yes, I'd be up for either for sure.

I might be sleeping by the time it is released if it's going to be today. But looking forward to it later, I really like very hard, same random because it feels like the most competitive, without random it feels like it becomes a game of knowledge and with normal random it becomes a game of luck.

P.S. I found the leaderboards :P