EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Tips and critics are needed

well, it does have 8000damage/sec and can be considered longrange(loses a bit of time when moving though - so say 7000-7500 avarage dps), so it's better than for example hail (shortrange 6000d/s) and about equal to impulse (max 7500 dps) but oblivion currently can't be buffed either so that sucks a bit :P

you don't have time for that when it's getting past midgame and your available towers are:

Oblivion

Trickery

Decease

Life

Light

Darkness

Nature

altqq or pray=P

i admit i didn't watch the replay. i type a lot from work nowadays, so I don't even know what the build actually was.

with that tower setup i would most definitely be using oblivion towers. I would also be losing badly =p

makes me wanna go play a game or two of SR...

Let's see about the next version... Maybe the game will get even more harder, or more easier...?

Well, nobody know. The last thing I know is MORE REBALANCING

Let's see about the next version... Maybe the game will get even more harder, or more easier...?

Well, nobody know. The last thing I know is MORE REBALANCING

theat will probably depend on your strategy, if you like to use future-invalid strategies it'll get harder, else perhaps easier :) I have no idea..:P probably a bit easier for the random player to reach 55(aka more rahter so valid builds) bit harder to reach 60 (getting 6build won't give you a victory for free any more).

That's how I'm guessing it'll be in the future. prolly a few versions til that though.

future-invalid builds.. i did some of that during b5 knowing that towers would be nerfed.. but it was still gave a base to which the builds are edited and made to work..

and better balancing would mean that ALL 4-element, 5-element and 6-element builds can be completed by a competent player.. it may mean that all builds become harder for the average player though.. can't really say how this will turn out..

playing a strategy with the knowledge that the key towers are going to be nerfed heavily/remade and will not be playable in the next version.. ie, that strategy is just for that version.. you are very likely going to need a totally new build for the next version..

Future... Invalid strategy? What's that?

Some imbalanced strategy that will become invalid in the future because of balance changes. The prime example of this would currently be the 6 Element build which is strong enough to steamroll the game.

In contrast, 4 Element(and some 5 Element) builds are underpowered and present a challenge in completing the game with them. After the dust settles, these two imbalances will be corrected and thus the game made both easier and harder.

Overall the net result is more powerful builds. An increase in creep HP may be needed.

Overall the net result is more powerful builds. An increase in creep HP may be needed.

:shock: OMG!!!

Yeah, I pretty agree this game is much easier to beat when I got a 6 elemental build

Sign in to follow this