EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest XFIRE

Element TD Tournament!

It's over - and the winner is

Jolin012

Grats, good job. :)

Replays coming soon (will be 1.21a though).

Good Job to Cisz too, he scored second place in a tourney of 16 players! Although Cisz might've had a good chance, if his pc wouldn't have broke and he had to use the lag-machine :(

Guest XFIRE

noobs game :D

j/k gg both of you, Jolin started very good, then Cisz played very good at the end and I thought he'll win ( Jolin had less lives than him ) but then seems lag owned Cisz, though I got a very good host ;/

Good job and hope to see you more often there! Keep in touch

btw, rep ;)

Element TD Final.w3g

"I'd have won anyway" nah:P seriously, could've been a really even competition unless that lag, (and I didn't notice having alot less lives that cisz that Xfire is talking about hehe)

@kriby: did we meet competition? Check the replays:) although they're all 1.21a... get eVer-Craft to change versions in 20sec! (errorcraft on my pc though)

all of the reps are here: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=74870&page=3

Or: I'll post my rep of bracket A. Don't have from the final, host left and I was disconnected when game was over, so I didn't get to save rep there.

EleTD Tournament Bracket A.w3g

Guest XFIRE

Jolin, after 10 waves u had 50 lives, Cisz had 49.

Then you had about 48-49 and he had 35

Then when you had 35 he had 16

Then there was a wave where you lost from 35 to 15, and he still didn't loose any ( he had still 16 ).

Then he lost all in a round -_-

Guest XFIRE

Well, the other guys were whispering me "omg maniacs jolin and cisz they won and didn't lose any life omg omg omg wtf" :D:D

Ya, well, we train a lot. :)

We play forum challenges, which are all on very hard, we race each other around the map, we do ronald hunts, and exchange the gained info on this board. After two years of playing this map, reading and writing a lot of info and even working on the current version, some eletd related info got stuck in my head apparently. :P

Besides...

It just occured to me that this is the second eletd tournament jolin012 has played, and the last time he was dropped by a disc. Now this was a decent way of comback. ;)

Bah, I would have won the tournament :mrgreen:

But I had a friend home and I don't think he would have wanted to watch me play the whole time :P

Okay, maybe I wouldn't have won but I might have been third. I will never know.

Congratz on the win though.

Sign in to follow this