EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valus

Ventrilo Server for the community

Guest Valus

hello all, 1st time poster here, As i did a search in the forums I did not find that The EleTD has any form of Host Vent Server.

If people are interested I host a Ventrilo Server and your more then welcome to Come join it and find others online to chat with while playing. i'm also looking for others to play with.

Currently I have another WC3 map Cumminity along with several smaller groups using it, I would Make a EleTD community channel for This community if your interested in Joining it to play.

Your also more then welcome to us it for other games aswell

Ventrilo

Host: la2.ventriloservers.biz

Port: 3967

No Password

IMHO it would be more helpful for someone to host some more games and tell us when, rather than have a chat server.

then again I don't ever -search- for eletd games on bnet. So I don't know if that ever works. i dunno.

Guest Valus

Well the purpose is so people can know who is online at the time and host games with eahc other, instead of trying to find and search for games you tell people directly, plus it give syou a chance to chat with people while playing.

The other WC3 communites find it to be very usefull and easy.

But again it's open so it's up to the community i'm offering is all :)

interesting, didn't know other wc3 players did that. outside of eletd i just play 2v2 AT on bnet ladder with my roommate so...there's no real need for vent ^^

Sign in to follow this