EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevs926

VH normal AP need help

Guest kevs926

i finished VH AP normal but i have leaks

with my build, can i finish it without leaks?

FLNDWEEEPFF

please help me with the mechanical units and the lvl 3 earth

at level 32 shredders? can i really do that with just nova and storm and dozens of elemental cannons? or nova storm and muck can do it?

if it's possible i can go to periodic(i mean periodic > pure earth) so i will not force myself to kill that lvl 3 earth but how can i survive up to level 49?

im not new to playing eleTD but im new to this version and it is very hard compared to 3.0

also, selling elemental arrows is new to me. i never knew that one.

so i would like to have your ideas..thx in advance

help.w3g

maybe this helps download/file.php?id=6 I am not using snything that you don't use, so it might work, although not much help for that boss, however, i can hint you that for bosses, it's good to have some jinx or hydro, or a winstorm microed to "bodyblock" the boss.

Guest kevs926

which is stonger, 3 quakers or 1 refined earth?

what's the ratio if you compare the two?

EDIT: i made little calculations and figured out these things

3 quakers will deal 2700 damage per second on 750 aoe + 9000 dmg /sec on a single

but 1 refined will deal only 7500 damage /sec on 350 aoe so quakers are much stronger

Hi kevs926, welcome to the forums. :)

For shredders (wave 32, composite mech) you should build a lot of elemental towers at 7 or 5 (You know where 7 and 5 is?), and then relocate to 9.

Build 12 (or even 24) basic arrows (7 gold) at 7 and 12 (or even 24) at 9 during wave 31. Upgrade the group at 7 for wave 32 with all your unspent gold. After the shredders passed them, sell those at 7 and upgrade at 9.

You start the wave with 2 triples and add a third for the end of it, so most of your gold is bound in them. The storm and the nova are notoriously weak vs mechanical and will allways leak a bit on 32.

If you insist on more than one triple, you should either invest in a single target triple at 3 or 9, or a long range triple at 5.

For 37 (light mech) 12 earth towers will help alot (but you don't leak on that wave, so ignore me here).

For the earth 3 at 40, don't build those focused earth towers. You don't have any single target at all. Get a polar and an enchantment instead. And build more elemental arrows on long pass (you know what long pass is?), those at 6 are firing at reduced efficiency.

You nearly get the fire mechs (wave 46), so one set of 12 water arrows at 9 or an ice tower at 9 and 3, or said polar, would make you fireproof here.

Your pure earth safely destroys wave 50 (nature mech), but it would get even easier if you sold those refined earths and got a periodic at 9 instead.

Does that help?

Guest kevs926

thanks, that really help.

the reaason i suck at placement is because i panic alot and i dont like using the shift key building towers because of builder backswing i think. i also learned a lot watching the replay of post #2

those slow towers at #9 and #3 are really good. i think i should put another one at upper part #2

i would give up at those earth elements and choose 5 quake over 2 refined earth from now on.

with this, i can just FLNWDEIIPIP

what's the max movement speed deduction on a unit?

with muck storm roots nova and a little bit of flame/ice i can slow a unt by 75%. Is that right?

so now with my main damage coming from earth i need a good fire to counter nature, what could it be?

Min speed is 66% afaik. <= Sorry, not true. Maximum speed reduction is 66%.

And decent fire dmg would be zealot.

yes! quaker->zealot->muck is what I tend to use a lot, since they all cover each other's weaknesses and are great towers themselves.

Cisz do you mean that the minimum -speed- is 66% or that the maximum speed -reduction- is 66%? I've actually been wanting to know the cap for a while, since I always get the feeling i'm not being entirely efficient with slowing on ronalds/etc.

Oh, sorry, maximum speed reduction is 66%. My bad, thanx for pointing out.

For goblin shredder wave, try to use single target towers... I didn't mean well/blacksmith, ok?

What I mean is like laser, impulse, drowning(maybe), electricity (will be fine althrough I didn't tested it yet), etc

I always went on to use single target power as well vs goblins. Until i started using two quakers with blacksmith and roots/muck. Oftentimes no leaked them since then.

Sign in to follow this