EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DDRKirby(ISQ)

weekly eletd games?

i feel like i've watched replays of a lot of people here playing but i've never actually gone and been able to play with anyone. would people be interested in some kind of weekly/daily match thing where we could all organize a set time or two for eletd.com forumgoers to have one or two games together?

I know timezone differences are a factor here but i'm usually awake at pretty strange hours anyways xD...

are people are just using the IRC channel for this kind of stuff? i'm never in there so i wouldn't know.

(basically i hardly ever play multiplayer these days and i think it would be motivation if we had something going)

A very good idea. Start collecting players. :)

And use the irc, it's usefull.

i host fullhouse multiplayer games every fri and sat night.

USwest, 2100-2330 (GMT +8) hrs, sometimes beyond that time. but it's probably a odd time for US and europe players which most players in this forum are..

neat~

my IGN is DDRKirby(ISQ), i'm on USWest, so I'll try to be on around that time. (i'm in GMT +8)

How will i know where to join?

what's your IGN?

s'pore player also..?

IGN same as my forum nick. holepercent. game name is EleTD 4.0 PROS ONLY.. i host all my games with that name...

no i'm from the US. but we're on pacific time so i think it's still GMT+8, unless i'm confused or got mixed up with daylight savings or something.

Sign in to follow this