EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest matrixsage

Some suggestions

Guest matrixsage

Technical

Make specific towers have targetting system ( velocity towers always go for longest range, furthest progression, make it toggle-able or something ) or lightning tower targetting the first guy in the link so that it wont leave 1 or 2 running off while the lightning tower goes for the one that is closer to it.

Towers

Flesh Towers have 0 collision size and/or be able to stay on the actual lane/path

Well/spring towers dont have auto cast defaulted on so we can choose our targets instead of it randomly choosing a tower when first built

monsoon towers to have an auto cast ability and/or a rally point instead of the "create one in the front of the line" it currently has, i rather choose where it spawns 9/10 times

text

What's with the refer choice that i can make when i choose Host options? its usually the last option and when i click on it, it makes a new menu that is the same but without it

Well/spring towers dont have auto cast defaulted on so we can choose our targets instead of it randomly choosing a tower when first built

alternatively, make them build without full mana.

afaik, they buff the first tower in it's range to attack (it only casts on attacking towers).

So, when I said "not next to the well", I meant "outside the castrange of well". You might have to replan your build a bit, but that's just a part of strategy.

afaik, they buff the first tower in it's range to attack (it only casts on attacking towers).

So, when I said "not next to the well", I meant "outside the castrange of well". You might have to replan your build a bit, but that's just a part of strategy.

oh yes, i knew what you meant. =)

first one to attack, that makes sense, just like autocast in wc3...

Guest matrixsage
or, don't build the towers you don't want buffed next to this tower;)

Maybe you would be right if you meant "buffed first" .i want my impulse tower to get buffed, but i want my tidal tower to be buffed FIRST when i first build it, after that, it really doesnt matter. or maybe it's just real minor nitpicking, because in the long run, its just a cool down away from getting my tidal anyways

ah, I get your point, and it is a tricky thing really, almost always fires (long range). Either, you build the well tower when the creeps are in range of the tidal. both your towers are attacking, but while tidal has double attackspeed it has a twice as great chance to get the buff. The other way, the more safer one, would be to build the well before a wave enters, while there is no creep on the screen (only time impulse doesn't attack). you have a couple of seconds , to upgrade into well, and cast upon the tidal, before impulse begins to fire. If you need more time, maybe an idea would be to use Elemental bosses-times for this.

A last way to do it would be to press upgrade on well, and before it has finished upgrading, you select your Impulse tower and spam "S" or the stop button. This would force the impulse tower to not attack, and therefore the tidal tower would get the buff. However, I am not sure if this really works, because when you spam "S" the thing is that the tower begins to attack but you abort it before shot fired, maybe it counts as a try for attack and that it does cast spring forward upon it, as I mentioned, I haven't tried myself. If someone knows, please share your knowledge.

Is your problem solved my any of these tactical sugguestions?

Guest Timberwolf
What's with the refer choice that i can make when i choose Host options? its usually the last option and when i click on it, it makes a new menu that is the same but without it.

It does exactly what refer would imply, it refers it to every player for a vote. But leaves the host the ability to still set other options himself.

Sign in to follow this