EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lordyu

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

Guest lordyu

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE HOW TOO BUILD A GOOD TOWER DEFENSE?!

I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLAY

welcome to the board lordyu! there are alot of people who have allready asked for help and got some good advices, check out other threads and you may find some valuable info:)

Now I need to ask you some questions. Which difficulty would you like to learn? veryhard? how far have you gone so far, provide us a replay of yourself.

here is one replay of 2 builds, the FLNW (FireLightNatureWater) played by Cisz (red) and the all element build played by me (blue) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=757

If you want to become a real master, it's a fairily long way, but I sugguest you can begin with reading Cisz's tower placement guide located here: http://eletd.com/tower-placement.php

After that, try learning a good opening (the first 15 levels) Here's a replay of that[ download/file.php?id=43 ]

and here is some avdices of where to use splash and where to use single target towers and how the opening works, in my post, the 3rd (the long)post.[ viewtopic.php?f=30&t=792&p=6851&hilit=cannons#p6851 ] The rest of the towers you have to learn about through experience.

if you need more help, need to be more specific. Good luck!

Guest 1mpulse

yeah that can help. unless he wants to know how to make a good td =/

Another good tip is not to post in all caps. It's rude you know. ;)

Guest olthinor

I dont know man. I've been playing for 3 days straight and in competition, i still cant get passed around lvl 43. those damn dune worms fuck me up everytime. :((((

THis is on normal mind you.

haha are you located in singapore ?

If you are , then i can guide u personally ^^

PS > I found out that I'm like the only singaporean here always playing element td =(

[i'll set up a singapore branch here LOL]

Guest olthinor

I think im just going to copy cisz in the video he posted of no leaks on very hard, assuming I can do that, i should be able to beat normal in competition with others.

but man you guys build and resell towers so fast.

Dun truly copy , but instead use it for reference. Try to have your own way of playing.

I'm a noob also but i use cisz replay for reference ^^ HEHE !

lol nahz , i dun believe ... holepercent is located around america region i believe ......

Guest olthinor

Ok SO, I finally beat normal today !!! woooo.

That feeling of success quickly damped when i saw this guy do nothing but mass the dark+ fire lvl 3 towers all over the map and kill 524 ronalds (normal).

he got interest rate the first 5 lumber and then went dark fire dark fire dark fire....

pretty lame strat but it got him the most ronald kills ive ever seen

I'd be curious to hear what Cisz' maximum ronald kills on very hard is.

Congrats to your win. :)

I didn't do a proper hunt yet, not even 100 so far. But tell me, on what difficulty was that guy? Easy? Very easy?

Sign in to follow this