EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evans

Hello fellas!

Guest Evans

Hello everybody! I just found out about element TD and it is exactly what I was looking for. A TD that is IN FACT a challenge. A puzzle. A game in which you don't only memorize a build and win but you actually have to adapt, and be fast at it! I am really looking forward to learning it as well as I know how to write, as well as I play ladder and DotA!

I also love that this support community exists and, to be honest, I love the fact that it is not as vast as that of Defense of the Ancients but it is more personal and friendly, like a big family!

So....hello everybody! :D

You seem to be a lot like me. Nice to meet you.

I also play ladder games, dota and many other maps.

(I haven't played ladder for a long time, so I got decayed alot)

Wow, that was a bunch of compliments to the game at once. I'm glad you like it.

Have a look on our Strategy forum and you'll improve in no time. :wink:

In the meantime, I welcome you heartily to the forums.

Guest Evans

Thank you for the warm welcoming guyz! I am fervently watching replays since last night and I am starting to form my build :). I still find it hard to remember more than the first few levels but I'm sure it's gonna be ok! Armor types seem really confusing at the moment but I guess I'll just have to memorize them...

I'm going for a game now.. Training time!

Light > Dark > Water > Fire > Nature > Earth (and then again > Light > Dark.....)

Actually you only need to memorize two of the armour rules, as most of them are pretty obvious.

Those should be pretty easy: Light beats dark. Water beats fire. Fire beats nature. Nature beats earth.

The not so easy ones: Earth beats light and dark beats water:

Guest Evans

Great tip Cisz! thanks! I am sure this is gonna help me in my builds.

What I do now is to watch you double gandalf replay and learn the optimized positions of towers as well as what towers are needed for every level! Yesterday I did levels 1-5 and today 5-10! Nothing special about the elements in those levels though... :S More to come!!

There is even more to learn about lvl 1-10 if you want. When you add random and/or chaos it mixes up everything, but the choice of towers still follows the same rules (splash for undead etc. and opens some new values for need, like how many arrows needed for lvl 9 if there's not undead, the answer is sn super+normal).

Goodluck and keep asking for strategy tips and questions if ya want :)

Sign in to follow this