EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Light Fire Water.

This seems like an overall pretty balanced build of 3 elements.

Maybe I were to greedy sometimes.

At level 55 2 of the creeps got stuck, at first I builded an arrow to get them off, but that didn't seem to do the job.

I summoned a tornado and it seemed to do the job in my eyes. (I didn't se when they started moving just that they started to move)

Ice tower seems pretty balanced, but the tooltip is wrong for level 2 and level 3 uppgrade.

Kindle seems to be worse the more you uppgrade it. I don't know for sure as I builded them late just to se how they looked, after I while I got pretty annoyed on their explosions. And 3750 damage per second doesn't seem to do the job, when Energy deals 12500 * 5 (+ the 10% extra).

I don't know but Immolation seems very bad.

At first I thought kindle had fire damage, so i builded 2 at a nature level. But they were bad vs these creeps.

This build seems like a balanced one, but Kindle needs a rework.

Water Fire Light.w3g

LEt me add that Kindle describes itself as composit damage. not only in tooltip but also the little icon of it's attack damage

Yes, I saw at the tooltip after I builded it. (it doensn't have an attack icon)

It still needs a rework.

The defense icon I mean. Adn maybe this is the wrong place to post more things about kindle. (tell me 13est if i ruin your thread, i can move this somewhere else if that'd be the case) Fire tower and water tower are 2 rapid firing towers, and spammig stop quick enough is impossible, none will use stop for fire and water tower, so, kindle can be renamed back to steam imo. I have a sugguestion (that should work with my sugguestion of a spring forward that also increases mana regen, posted in this thread viewtopic.php?f=23&t=801 for well stacking with this tower) That sugguestion would make it able to change the forevr Dot into an aoe attack around itself, that happend every time mana reaches full. So it'd work with well and it would prevent the effect sound loop of kindle to be on even when there is no creep close.

Well, well, this is the build what I found the very easiest, so I must admit, it must be balanced well. A 100% rebuild friendly build, too. Water, fire, light to catch, aoe, slow, more slow and a pure damager, none of them mana based. It owns.

There is one thing about kindle. It has only 2 spots where it is effective to build, but it owns there. Spot 5, exactly in the middle of the vertical line, line 3 of 5. I build it inside, but an outside one can help. Or putting 4 in, 2.5 and 3.5, what disallows you to have 5 lines, but it doesn't as bad. It can damage - depending on slow - 10 to even 30 units, so the 3750 is not much imbalanced. Maybe some bonus could be added to the later ones, because it's a tower that you won't build much. Lower levels own, anyway. It's pretty fun to build one after level 10 and watch it work until 17 or so. What no other dual can repeat.

The key is in numbers. It is designed for spot 4-5 players, what is definitely wiped out with the increased game difficulties in version 4. Except Cisz quality ;) and difficulty of normal or below.

Sign in to follow this