EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest overSmile

overSmile aka on B.net npu3pak.Smile

Guest overSmile

Hallo guys! Finally I got there after I had finished a trial of registering on mail.com and now things are going quite well. So, I want to introduce myself as a good landscape maker and to help you with your current or further projects. Well, I'm going to post there some of my works and you are free to say everything about my creations.

P.S. I'm bad at English - have been learning for 1 year - don't confuse me with any difficult expressions, please :roll:

P.S.S. Mh-mh-mh... Where is the file drop in button? Mh-mh-mh... Going to leave each screen shot in a separate post.

Guest overSmile

Csiz :oops:

He is some views of arena that was made fo a project called "God saga". The arena is in use :)

Arena view.JPG

Sigh..

If only we could get the eletd comunity to appreciate such beauty.

Guest overSmile

A part of landscape of "Banners of Darkness" map. Everything was used for RPG world. I like creating different small or medium RPG locations like this.

Spoilt forest.JPG

Guest overSmile

Cisz thx :oops:

Here is another part of RPG location for "Banners". Its an elven village.

Village.jpg

Guest overSmile

And a part of elven town... Roads between town and villages are nice too but I won't post them here. You can see amazing lakes full of greenery and flowers with golden butterflies around, rivers designed as real, other enchanted things like water gazers, glittering blue green red or white orbs flying upon high obelisks, fairy mushrooms with wonderful ability effects and ect. - the list can go on for 60000+ characters :P

You saw there works that were made a year ago, but now my skills are much better. Maybe I'll post other works later - creations that were done several weeks ago and you will probably see the difference.

?????????.JPG

:shock: Wow, I'm impressed.

Amazing work overSmile. Welcome to the forum.

Where can I get those maps? Are there finished versions of your work?

Guest ma23

nice stuff

is there a way to zoom out further? (i have no experience with making triggers or simple maps even)

Very nice indeed, sorry that I couldn't help you out the other day. I'm suer there are other ways to work around it.

Btw, is it your map? I could maybe help you in other ways if I could get a look at it.

Guest overSmile
Where can I get those maps? Are there finished versions of your work?

I'm afraid you can't get them because God Saga's and Banners' teams are still working on their projects. But, I think you won't get interested in downloading that maps - they are on russian language :)

is there a way to zoom out further?

Yes, ma23, by the end of that day I'm going to post there a pare of my latest works.

Btw, is it your map? I could maybe help you in other ways if I could get a look at it.

No, the 13est of the 13est, that maps aren't mine anymore :) I made only landscapes for that projects.

P.S. Btw, people are so nice there :)

Guest overSmile

That picture I made after I had been inspired by LOTR (Loriel's forest). I love LOTR :oops: and nothing else... Its a bit empty but I wanted to make a calm scene without any mess.

Guard is a queen.JPG

Guest Freman_Scum

indeed nice artwork!

Also Welcome to the Gang!

Sign in to follow this