EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Ronald Hunt Discussion (old thread)

Ah, when you put it that way JustKidz is completely right. and, is there a rule needed before an example is provided? Maybe not, but there still is a bit problem if somebody does provide a replay of this, in hope of winning the challange, and we have to add the rule after, and disqualify him for not following a rule that didn't exist :P or allow that replay but add the rule after, and none after him will even have the chance to beat him^^. I think that this can be abused, maybe that VE player isn't actually an oponent of the VH player, but a Friend of him, who helps him abuse that the rule is missing :P .

I don't know wether if my opinion wants a rule for it or not... there is a rule against bugs found may not be abused, which protects from most "cheats" found, but it doesn't protect from this...

We could change that, but I don't know if it is fair or unfair, (offtopic - 15 seconds for very easy is a very long time if you play solo(maybe on multiplayer also if all is very easy.))

P.S. sorry Justkidz Must have pressed the wrong button when I edited, cause I did I might have pressed preview and then just shut it down.

just keep in mind that wave timing is completely different when playing in a competitive multiplayer game (where you have players playing at 4 and 5) versus playing singleplayer (where you can play at 6/9 or sell rebuild through the entire maze).

so it's always going to be different in SOME respect. If you wanted there to be less variables, then you would only allow singleplayer, since then there's no possibility at all for other players to affect it. But, somehow that seems unnecessary...

I think that IF there'd be a rule, it'd be more like "all players in the game must play in VH" because it doesn't really matter if there's other in the game as long as they can's slow down the game, and they can't unless on easier difficulty.

I think I will delete this thread in less then a month.

You may now post post's on the other aswell, but not just "gj" but you may ask questions and have comments "about" the actuall played game.

Rather ask me to lock it, no need to remove my great replay. :P