EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Ronald Hunt Discussion (old thread)

Guest TheNewOne

Hey guys

Ok, I didn't save a replay which was dumb of me but I just pwned the poor Ronald's to hell.

elementtd3334ronaldsdealg4.png

Was on AR on USWest.

Guest Justkidz

@The New One

YOu're in normal difficulty lol

Guest Justkidz
You have to work hard for that 1000 gold at level 16. It requires lots of interest selling and heavy micro. Seems silly to get to skip that with just playing short mode.

Also in SM you don't have to deal with killing your first three elements.

Hm.. ic you're right..

I must really playhard to get 1000 gold on level 16..

and althought i get 1000 gold on level16 .. i always lost some lifes

@The New One

YOu're in normal difficulty lol

Err, no, he's in very easy, although there is nothing wrong with that

@TheNewOne: nice RonaldHunt :) but, if you want to Attempt to fight this challange, you have to play on VeryHard Difficulty (read the rules on page 1) And for everyone to know, There is a new thread with the new rules, and the new hall of fame located here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=881

But, that one is not to spam in, just to post the replay and which entry one wishes to join, discussion could be done here, 13est said.

Yes, you can discuss here, the new Ronald hunt is located down below this one.

Please don't spam (posting things like "Nice replay")) there it will take some space and will easy go upp to 5 sides like this one but not many entries.

So on the other topic only post your replays and what entry, and any other thing I need to know.

If you want you can still discuss HERE.

Guest TheNewOne

Yes, my bad, I didnt see the VH at first.

It was on Very easy unfortunetly, but All random. Im off to try again on VH

Guest Justkidz

Yeahhhh this time there is no more reason for me not to join hall of fame ^^

I have passed VHSRChaos mode ^^ but with only 39 ronald kills "hiks"...

i forget to add magic tower in the end of the line to kill more ronalds T__T

Element TD4.0-VHSRChaos 39ronaldkills.w3g

(Double Post)

Nice accomplishment.

I will give you a good tip (either if you want it or not)

Do not build towers that deal less amount of damage to some creeps, for example:

If there is a Nature level, do not build an Earth tower.

If there is a Water level, do not build a Fire tower.

Etc, etc

You can check wich creep reduces wich attack here http://eletd.com/game-info.php

(remeber, that is still under work. Some things might not be 100% correct)

I saw you builded the wrong tower a couple of times, still you manage to beat it, Good Job.

Also some creeps recieves extra damage from some kind of types,

If a Fire creep gets hit by Water, it will recieve double damage.

(P.S. you will not find your record here, but on the "other" ronald hunt topic)

You used pick with more than 4 elements, right? :)

Guest Justkidz

DDRKirby(ISQ) replays is on VHSRChaos n he finished it with 2200++ ronalds kill not in AP..

I have seen it and he really knows what tower should be built any wave

@13est

about tower reduce damage and add damage i know about it... but i can't think so fast about what tower must i build when every wave element comes, so i just focus to get more interest...

I still on practice

about tower reduce damage and add damage i know about it... but i can't think so fast about what tower must i build when every wave element comes, so i just focus to get more interest...

I still on practice

It's more important to build the right towers, than to abuse interest.

take it from me, the premier interest abuser ^^; it is better to just place the right towers, than to sell/rebuild a bunch of the wrong towers--you will either end up leaking or spending too much money anyways, which defeats the original purpose.

@ Cisz, my replay is in the Hall of Fame thread, if you haven't seen it yet

Guest Justkidz

Looks like 13est online on forum only once a month.. hoaem :roll:

any reason why my 2262+ record isn't up yet :?:

Strange I am sure I edited it, maybe it didn't save.

Guest Justkidz
any reason why my 2262+ record isn't up yet :?:

Strange I am sure I edited it, maybe it didn't save.

Mine is also not up yet...

Entry number 4 - All Random or Same Random and Chaos Mode

1. DDRKirby(ISQ) - 2262

2. Cisz - 158 Ronalds

3. 13est - 74 Ronalds

4. JustKidz - 39 Ronalds

Did you have another replay?

This has been uppdated for a pretty long time. (exept for DDRKirby(ISQ) wich I watched and forgot)

If you do have another replay I beg your pardon, but if you don't maybe you owe me an appoligese. (P.S. I look on the forum almost every day. But I don't neccecery watch replays and post new stuff, only look. And I might only be active for a very short time but logg on almost every day).

Guest Justkidz
Entry number 4 - All Random or Same Random and Chaos Mode

1. DDRKirby(ISQ) - 2262

2. Cisz - 158 Ronalds

3. 13est - 74 Ronalds

4. JustKidz - 39 Ronalds

Did you have another replay?

This has been uppdated for a pretty long time. (exept for DDRKirby(ISQ) wich I watched and forgot)

If you do have another replay I beg your pardon, but if you don't maybe you owe me an appoligese. (P.S. I look on the forum almost every day. But I don't neccecery watch replays and post new stuff, only look. And I might only be active for a very short time but logg on almost every day).

SOry, i don't know you updated it on another forum .. sticky that forum please?

I see on that forum you deleted the old entry number 1 and number 2 ?

you mean "thread" not "forum".

old all pick scores were taken off because ap rules were changed to 4 picks normal or 5 picks if on cm. therefore the old records are obsolete.

I am not a moderator, I cannot unchange the stickyness of this one, and add a new one the other. I will se If I can change name to this one. 8)

Guest Justkidz
you mean "thread" not "forum".

old all pick scores were taken off because ap rules were changed to 4 picks normal or 5 picks if on cm. therefore the old records are obsolete.

ic ic .. may be i will try ap next :P

(from other thread)

Yes that could be an option BUT PEOPLE please this is not the forum to discuss, it is already spammed ALOT. It will be 6 pages in no time with not much records.

I think the old topic is still here, if not start a new one please.

whoops. sorry, I forgot about that. It was just natural for me to respond to a replay in the same thread that the replay was posted in ^^;

Guest Justkidz

About DDRkirby(ISQ) replays with 2262 ronalds kills..

I see there is other players with different difficulty...(DDRkirby is on VeryHard, the others are on Hard and Normal)

If Hard one finish creeps first it will get 7 second to next round..

If Normal one finish creeps first it will get 11 second to next round..

So I means it will give some advantage to VeryHard players(normally will get only 3 second to next round) to make more interest between every rounds...

At last.. I think for this ronald Hunt (Hall of Fame) it must add one more rule .. All Players must have same Very Hard difficulty

So I means it will give some advantage to VeryHard players(normally will get only 3 second to next round) to make more interest between every rounds...

At last.. I think for this ronald Hunt (Hall of Fame) it must add one more rule .. All Players must have same Very Hard difficulty

erm... put that the other way and it's correct, very easy players get more time between rounds to gain more interest, and they have advantage of that, aswell as they have advantage of lots easier killing. And, there is allready the rule that all must play on veryhard difficulty. Players that posted replays on other difficulties have misunderstood the rules. (or knew the rules but knew no other place to post there replay even though it's out of the challange)

@jolin012 - I think you misunderstood him.

He is referring to mixed difficulty games and is raising the question if other, non competing players on a low difficulty, could mess up the timing of the waves in a way that benefits the hunting player.

For example:

Wave one ends at 0:35 by the hands of player 2 (very easy). If player 1 finishes his wave quick now, he can sell for extra interest.

But I disagree with Justkidz. I never saw a game where the advantage of early game extra interest outgrew the harsh disadvantage of beeing raced by a ve player lategame. As long as there is not even one example of this beeing of any use, no extra rule is needed imo.

Or is there an example?