EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Ronald Hunt Discussion (old thread)

@Cheng

Well it's not disqualified, but it is not aproved either as I cannot watch it. If there is anyone else who can confirm it would be great.

I will also change the rules for PICK modes, and totally restart it. But you can start doing replays now (just not uppload them)

Rules is not 100% ready. But heres the mayor thing.

EITHER

You can only have 4 elements in all pick and 5 elements in all pick - Chaos mode.

OR

(slowing tripples)

You can only use 1 (kind) of level 2 triple OR you can use 2 (kinds) of level 1 triple.

The first one would be easyer but in the second one you can use periodic.

(I don't know what to do with the armor reduser and maeledict yet but it would be solved in suggestion 1)

I got it VERY stressy in schoole the next 2-3 weeks so thats wy ronald hunt and build list have been paused. Sorry for that. :?

Guest Ubernuber

Cisz is a sicko ^^

Damn, I'm almost knocked off the top 5, need to start playing Element TD again.

Entry 3 and 4 is ok, I will have to trust you thought I don't think you lie :wink: . Will be on the list in a few seconds. (other goes to entry 1-2, sorry)

Guest gahafa

How bout mine 13est ? Did you miss it? Well, looks crazy though, lol.

Guest ro.pi

Hi There,

you are right, i didnt read it ^^

i thin ki was too greedy ;>

then i have to try it again

thx 4 telling me ^^

Sorry ro.pi, but your are not exactly following the rules.

Do that without leaking for money and you'll get cake. :)

Besides: Welcome to the forums.

How bout mine 13est ? Did you miss it? Well, looks crazy though, lol.

No, I did not miss it. Sorry I forgot to notify you, you did not post wich entry, it might seem rubbish as I can look myself, but my job is to try to uppdate this.

P.S. only entry 3-4 aviliable atm, got some fre days next week I hope I can uppdate it then.

Guest Atze-Peng

Was trying the strategy of Cisz the first time and the outcome was okay I think.

Even was played Online lol and after the first Ronald Levels I had around 0,2 fps with my crap PC.

Also I shouldnt have upgraded the Hydro Towers and build inside them a spring tower. The first 10 levels weren't that great either, because it was the first time trying this buy/sell Arrow Tower thing, too.

2lldnxv.jpg

Element TD 4442 Ronalds.w3g

Atze-Peng - To enlist is this competition you need to play on very hard. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Guest Atze-Peng

Ohh forgot about that very hard lol, but still a good outcome, may I'll try it offline again these days.

Guest dunkel

oh yes, finally, in the top 5: D

I always have and always played with my friends and just about everything seen the replays I found here in the forum.

in particular by Cisz:>

and now it has finally worked;)

dunkel

lbqa5v.jpg

608 va all.w3g

Oh my, I have grave news for you. :)

First you didn't obey to the rules about replays. Then you used an allready used strat (6 ele with incantation/iceage/voodoo combo and periodics) and that just after 13est limited vh pick to 4 elements only.

Still, welcome to the forums.

Hello again,

Some of you might remember me, but probably not. I got really into Element TD before the WoW Expansion pack. Did most of the Challenges, etc. Well now WoW is boring again so I came back to try and do some of the new stuff. I figured this would be a good place to start.

This strategy might have been used by someone else, I'm not sure. I came up with it on my own, after playing for about 3-4 days now. I know you cannot use the same strategy again, so it's fine if this attempt is invalid. To save time and a replay download, the elements I got were: Fire, Light, Nature, Earth, Darkness, Water, Water #2, Light #2, Fire #2, Earth #2, Nature #2, in that order. It's the only strategy I see working. Ice Age Tower is a requirement. I just got as many towers that Amplified the damage of others. The Hydro towers proved very useful too, I didn't even know about those towers until about level 59, where I realized they are really good to soak up some extra cash. I really wanted a Pure Element but I couldn't see dropping any of the level 2 elements as effective.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1223/934lb5.jpg

934_4.0_ShaveTheWhales.w3g

Yeah, try random mode or a 5(cm) or 4 ele build. Adn welcome back :)

As you might haver noticed we have a new version out, how do you like it?

Ridiculously Balanced.

Requires way more than just getting a storm tower every time. Heh

Also, there are many more useful towers. Though I still feel that most of the 2 Element towers are not worth it.

Oh, a short mode replay.

I have bad news for you, short mode is not allowed in this challange. 13est expictly forbids it.

Guest Justkidz

What is different ?

In short mode I get 1000 gold on level 16 ..

If I play normal mode (not short mode) can't I get 1000 gold if I reach level 16?

T___T

You have to work hard for that 1000 gold at level 16. It requires lots of interest selling and heavy micro. Seems silly to get to skip that with just playing short mode.

Also in SM you don't have to deal with killing your first three elements.