EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Ronald Hunt Discussion (old thread)

This is for now a discussion thread.

Please look at the other topic "the great ronald hunt hall of fame" for the current competition.

** Edit by Cisz: Locked, the new thread is here. **

Let The Great Ronald Hunt begin!!!

It is now open to post. You can post even thought you aren't posting a record. But please do not spam.

Questions From Me:

1. Is there a way of making attachments smaller? Might be alot helpful if we got a lot of replays.

2. Please make this a sticky topic.

3. If it is doable I would gladly if I could be a moderator of this Topic only to get Rules and the Hall of Fame uppdating faster.

Let's see how this goes. It might be faster outdated than you think, as we don't know how long the public beta will be the current version and what changes happen. Till then, stickied.

I predict a lot of changes in ronald hunting.

Anyway:

Cisz - VH SR CM - 158 ronnies (attached)

..and from the double no leak:

Jolin012 - VH Pick - 45

Cisz - VH Pick - 39

(Link to double no leak.)

1386 Eletd (4pb all vh sr cm) won leak 158.w3g

Why did you list jolin012 under vh sr cm? He did what I send in on vh pick. :? And my 39 from the same game are missing too.

Noddy, you didn't follow the rules about proper map names. Read the rules here.

I dont have a map called Element TD 4.0 Public Beta~1.w3x, and I don't want to have one, OK? ;)

There is no mention of short mode... does short mode count? If yes, I've got one entry here for competition #1, -vh -pick. Also highlights the possible abuses of trickery towers ^^

I didn't bother to go for a "perfect" version, might have saved some leaks, and might have killed some more Ronalds in the end if I hadn't grown sloppy.

No, sorry not yet. Only the states modes count for now. If it gets more popularity I might add more Hall of Fame modes.

P.S. Cisz I didn't know there was sush a rule, good thing I know now, I will add it to the rules 8)

P.S.S. How can I add a name to the link? So instead of all those numbers and letters it says Replay Rules: by Cisz.

About the link - I edited you post, the sytax is:

(url=http://www.link.to.something)Neat text about the link(/url)

With "[" and "]" instead of "(" and ")".

omg cisz , sorry about the map name... i was like having 3 element 4.0 version in my computer :shock:

Guest stoic

Edited because of better run. See below.

Anyway to delete this post? Didn't see an option

I cannot have more then 3 attachments. What should I do?

Should I delete that post and well, have it like this: Once a record is judged it will be permanent. But that is no good if the rules are changed (wich I'm thinking off, will see how this is going first before changing rules.)

Well for now I will just keep all replays on my newly formated Computor.

Guest stoic

Can you just right click the links from our posts, copy the shortcut, and then use them as url links in your post instead of adding as attachment

I cannot have more then 3 attachments. What should I do?

You should continue on, as your problem has been fixed :D.

Guest stoic

New run.

VH All-Pick

387 Ronalds

It may only be 9 more than before, but this run is a minute and half faster and is "PERFECT". No lives lost at 7 and /. Its mostly the same as my other run but has faster building/rebuilding, better tornado control as evident for the mechanical rounds, and much better gold management. You'll notice that during round 52 I think, that my interest ticks giving me just enough gold to build a periodic tower at the end of the round.

Personally I don't think I can ever do a better overall run than this, but I can't wait to see the combo that will beat it.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to change my name back after lanning so its under Wayne instead of Stoic :?

Ronald_387_VH.w3g