EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
0rb3r

EleTD 4.0 PB - What do you like/dislike?

This is a open threat do discuss about anything related to the 4.0 Public beta which is not directly related to bugs or imbalaces. Basically all around the effects of the new skills, the tower concepts, models, game concept, modes, ect.

Is there something bothering you specially on the Public beta?

Is anything in the map beyond all logic and breaks the concept?

Do you think something is amazing enough to be worth mentioning here?

Post!

I'm still pretty unexperienced with 4.0pb, but it got me actively playing again. :) Meet me on b-net around evening in europe (northrend).

Guest inDe_eD

barrier and reincarnate monsters make it so u gotta always have overbuilt incase fast/heal/revive/barrier comes, b4 it used to be just fast/heal . But it makes it challenging so it good. making slows not ridiculous is a plus, some towers i dont agree with like polar towers not slowing... all in all its just alot harder to hoard gold for interest and beat higher difficulties

The armor problem is a major thing on this map. Composite 75% to element, and also base armor increases (15 armor point, from 43% reduction to 47% reduction)

Guest Antisun

played on very easy today with a friend. we killed to ca. lvl 40 VERYVERY easy, then BAM and we both lost at level 55 because we couldnt build enough with our money because we both got amazing laggs. dont know if its one tower that makes laggs or just our bad pc's :D but that was crap...

Guest inDe_eD
played on very easy today with a friend. we killed to ca. lvl 40 VERYVERY easy, then BAM and we both lost at level 55 because we couldnt build enough with our money because we both got amazing laggs. dont know if its one tower that makes laggs or just our bad pc's :D but that was crap...

I foudn that polar/roots/poison stuff that causes big animation usually causes the lag for me. Like once i had polar+tornado+roots and it was getting laggy

Guest Antisun

y i think thats it :D

i dont got roots but tornado and polar and nova maybe??

ehm btw: are you THE incredible well known inDe_eD ? ^^

or just a faker xD

Guest inDe_eD
y i think thats it :D

i dont got roots but tornado and polar and nova maybe??

ehm btw: are you THE incredible well known inDe_eD ? ^^

or just a faker xD

:o am I that famous? My brother* is a huge dota freak you might know him from dota forums

Guest Antisun

yep thats it :D

why do you and your brother have the same nick O.o?

Guest Rhyno_Payne
Don't hesitate to post dislikes too.

Done! Ok I really dont like the Metal tower anymore, just seems pointless now. Back when it was a composite attack (3.0?) I bought them nearly every game i had the elements (I play random 90 % of the time, 10% is when i forget and have to pick) now i hate them!. Also, the Magnataur (?) Towers, or Dinosaur towers, forget the name, and the root towers are just too powerful IMO. I played hard today, and I just massed Roots, Mag, and a couple wells, and I with one or 2 slows I was able to kill 201 Ronalds! Roots+Mag/Dinousar Towers seem to be a little overpowered IMO. Wells too perhaps, not sure tho.

Metal tower? do you maybe mean blacksmith tower(the one with the same model as old metal)? if that's what ya mean, it's now a support tower, just like well :)

@rhyno - About the roots/quaker combo: Thats not on very hard is it? :)

Physically hate most is the lag at every undead round ...

and

Flesh golem growth too big until it covers up my whole screen ...

Guest CountVlad

Flesh golem seems to be caped at +8000 damage or something like this... was this intended?

Looks strange to me... but maybee it was balance.

What i dislike (and that's also the same for the previous versions) is the fact that i can't see the effective range of my towers. Maybee an icon on each tower that would display the zone covered by the tower would be good :)

All in all this a really much better version than the previous one.

Guest Capt. Vegetable
What i dislike (and that's also the same for the previous versions) is the fact that i can't see the effective range of my towers. Maybee an icon on each tower that would display the zone covered by the tower would be good :)

I'm a novice at EleTD but I have been playing on and off with friends at LAN's for awhile now. I would love to see a tower range indicator. This would help me better plan my killing zones.

I like how chaos mode now makes the levels random, makes the game's playability last longer.

However, I have found that it is harder to use interest to horde gold now.

Thumbs up on the new version!

Sign in to follow this