EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Rebalance Composite 4.0

Impulse takes care of shredders. :) And I have a vague feeling that the periodic tower and tidals special attack are composite.

Shouldn't tidals splash attack be water damage !?!

It falls under the "No more armor ignoring spell damage" -rule.

Impulse takes care of shredders. :) And I have a vague feeling that the periodic tower and tidals special attack are composite.

The special attack on tidal towers does water damage.

Oh yeah, I've forgot about the periodic tower..

Wow, destroying shredder with impulse..? I've never thought of that...

Now Im at a loss if you are making fun of me lesher. :?

But if so, you are welcome. :P

Guest inDe_eD

a problem with you saying u cant stick with same towers all along, but if you're not on random then u arent gunna sell ur towers cuz ull be losing out on gold.

a problem with you saying u cant stick with same towers all along, but if you're not on random then u arent gunna sell ur towers cuz ull be losing out on gold.

I think he is posting a random issue on-topic. And he is btw right, pick is now much harder to play because you need to overbuild on composite waves and can't sell afterwards what you overbuilded.

You shouldn't play pick unless you know beforehand the build you want to get and how to face the waves with it, overbuilding with elemental arrows & cannons till wave 40 requires a lot of skill.

I agree with Orb3r, that's pretty true.

Well... We're playing a "public BETA" anyway, so of course there should be many comment on it

Guest Antisun
I agree with Orb3r, that's pretty true.

Well... We're playing a "public BETA" anyway, so of course there should be many comment on it

y "public" beta . so everyone can be part of it and cann support/help

Guest dyehardz

agreed that 75% is too much.

especially if it combined with machine.

(that d*mn invulnerability ...)

imho 80% is ok.

Hmm... Many ppl always getting trouble and leaked at Shredder's wave... But how about Death Knight's wave? They are composite undead right? Isn't that poses us dangerous threat!?

it's not so bad with pures/periodic, all the slows, voodoo, corrosion etc in play.. and as wordsworth has shown in his vh rnd noleak replay, it is possible to not leak that wave without pures or periodics.. composite healing may well be harder (wave 60) ..

leaks at 32 can often be attributed to less than ideal tower selections.. focus on aoe slows and no/less emphasis on single-target towers..

(there are newer threads on this issue so use them instead of digging up old threads..)

Uff. Try clearing the undead knights in Extreme if I manage to get that far I usually get killed by those.

Sign in to follow this