EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ma23

4.0 Ronald counts

Guest woll.smoth

61185096rg7.th.png

I just got done doing a random game on very easy. I know its on very easy but i lasted for a good 30 minutes on Ronald. I had 2 pure element towers. plus a lot of the upgraded zealot towers.

On 4.0 the easy and very easy difficulties make, due to increased amount of spawns (which is now the same for all difficulties), insane amounts of cash endgame (if you dont overbuild too much, that is), if you go for quaker+nova or quaker+well+zeal on long passes you can make about 3600 ronalds. For that you need about 160k gold at wave 60.

There is really no comparison right now between VE & VH. It really requires some skill to finish VH, I think to remember that my maximum was about 50 ronnies on 4.0 VH, I never had enough savings to face them properly, and as there is now no interest after wave 60, you just can sit down and pray.

Guest Ubernuber

I haven't actually made it past level 38 or so yet on vh, shame on me...

Ele TD really got much harder, and I think that's a good thing.

I personally really like impulse towers, if you micro them properly, they're very powerful at position 5, and you get the prereqs for well free with them.

Guest CountVlad

I was trying a Very easy game to see if i could stock a lot of money... the game is still running now, i have covered the map with Super Nova + monsoon + velocity + tsunami towers i have a networth of 880000 gold and i've killed something like 6500 + ronalds... i haven't lost a single life since i'm on ronald round, and it looks as if he isn't gaining any more hp (currently stuck at something like 5850000 hp)... it's very late here, and i'm curious what would happen if i let the game run this night while sleeping... will the game be still running when i'll be back tomorrow?? :)

Guest xSky

On V.E. it is possible to get infinite Ronald kills. I think the HP caps at some number, therefore with a good tower setup, you would just kill them forever. I quit my game after eating dinner, game time was a few minutes from hitting 2 hours. I ended up with 12k+ kills.

111mgli.jpg

6qcy2w.jpg

2qcgqys.jpg

Guest mtldst

I tried to go endless, but after about 12 h of gameplay my computer run out of memory....

elementTD_ronaldkillVE.JPG

Time for retribution, the War rages on!

That's interesting. Are you usung XP or Vista? And how much ram do you have?

for those who do not speak swedish very well: "Det finns inte tillräckligt med ledigt minne för att utföra kommandot"-> There is not enough free memory to do the command"

Guest mtldst

have windows XP and 1024 RAM. Normally good enough for WC3 :D

Time for retribution, the War rages on!

Guest izidor

Hi everybody :) ...i'm playing eletd since around 1 month now and i tried it on easy mode too , i had a total of 27420 ronald's before i got the disconnect....as you can see i didnt lose a life yet , it would go up to xxxxxxx ronald's...

wc3scrnshot101808030022te8.jpg

w1024.png

wc3lastpictg3.jpg

w1024.png

nice one.. it's a good start although it's pretty easy to get high ronald counts in lower difficulties if you have some idea of how to play well.. but VH is a different story.. Why not try the build in maybe normal or VH? besides, periodics totally own 4.0pb..

Interesting Error. For the non-germans: It says "out of memory".

As I suspected. :)

A few things regarding Ronald have changed since the 4.0 PB so I suspect this problem has been fixed in the private beta cycle.

Guest iBerSerKerz

Hi all !! Whats your records?? I did 430 Ronalds in Hard and 80 in very hard ( 1st time yesterday..)

Someone knows where are the best records ?

I'm new so i want to thanks you a lot for making this TD !! I love it :D

Sign in to follow this