EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ma23

4.0 Ronald counts

Hi all !! Whats your records?? I did 430 Ronalds in Hard and 80 in very hard ( 1st time yesterday..)

Someone knows where are the best records ?

I'm new so i want to thanks you a lot for making this TD !! I love it :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=881

Though we may have to start a new hall of fame for 4.0, since so much has changed...

Welcome to the forums. You are clearly new here but not to the game (80 on VH is better than most of general public).

Glad you enjoy the game. Return the favor and stick around :).

Guest iBerSerKerz

Thanks you !! :D

Cool ! CHANGES !! :D All the crew make very good work :) Continue !!

ps : I'll stick around :)

Guest smc002

ma23, is your name Chinese characters? it seems some is write in a wrong way...? ? ? ?

i'm from (and in)China.

Guest DKthe13

I'm also a new guy just like iBerSerKerz.

My compliments on the game, I hate WC3 but since i've played eleTD i'm hooked to it :).

With the 4.0PB, I killed 285 ronalds on AP H and 4 (lol) on SR VH.

Too bad I couldn't play this week due to missing my desktop.

(my laptop gives up the opportunity to build around level 55 lol)

When i get home this weekend i'll try give SR VH a real try.

I shall wait for the new 4.0 and will post my records/replays.

(btw I also play kirby style) (and... the guy rocks ;D)

Thx for creating this awesome game ;)

Guest DKthe13

Ok i'm reading the forum and now I am truely shocked about the fact I have never build a periodic tower or any kindle towers.

welcome DKthe13 :D good to hear you like the map and Do try out Periodic while you have the chance (won't be as overpowered in finished 4.0).

Kindle...Are they that strong? In SR it's good early on to rush, but so is quaker, one of the major overpowered damage towers. along with a couple of zealouts to cover for nature waves you have perfect dmg tower for a build :P and periodics later ofc. gl hf, and hope you sdta around far enough. that you have beaten VH SR is an impressive feat, keep up the good work.

Guest Treyn

Figured I'd post this; it got a bit stupid towards the end, and I couldn't really move my screen to try to change around towers, and I still had no idea what to get. Sloppy play at the start, but I wasn't really in to it.

Thoughts on a better way to have closed this would be appreciated.

ele td.w3g

Guest M45T3R

You should post your difficulty and Ronald count because this thread isn't about asking for help. If you need help you can just start a new topic.

Guest Treyn

The difficulty, and Ronald count (approximately) are in the file comments. If you don't want to provide comments, that's fine, but you could read the entirety of the post before giving me a subtle boot out of the thread.

Guest Treyn

Woops, I had a version with bad naming next to the real, apologies for that. Please don't steal my yoghurt.

Guest DKthe13

Just got on the training for AP and got a damn good result. (at least that's what I think of it)

2800+ ronalds on 4.0pb single player AP VH with LNFD. Had 67 lives left when my pc crashed. Stalled for gold legally (so no leaking for extra gold).

Anyway my system totally crashed (run out of memory, blue screen windows blahblahblah)

so I don't have a replay. Got a busy weekend ahead so probably monday i'll try again. But im sure I'll never play a game as good as that one :).

What version of tft are you using? If you don't use the latest version, please tell us. ;)

Guest DKthe13

I don't know uhm.....

wait I'll check.

v1.21 is that the latest one? (i never played the normal wc3, only TD :P)

Guest M45T3R

You need to upgrade to 1.22. Plus, it's a lot more fun to pwn noobs in multiplayer, so update your game version and go play online!

As I allready said, don't listen to master.

I mean, don't upgrade if your friends use 1.21. ;)

Guest M45T3R

How did you manage to do that? It won't even let me connect to Battle.net if I don't have 1.22.

There are dozens of places to play eletd.

Let's get back on topic, ok? ;)

Garena will host online multiplayer of any version, eurobattlenet uses 1.20e I guess, and there are loads of other multiplayer online platforms for tft. Back on topic please. :)

Sign in to follow this