EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MNYPWRWMN

4.0 possible bug

Guest MNYPWRWMN

This is probably fault of the host, but for every level where the creeps are resurrected after death, there is major lag. Probably because of the creeps continuously coming back to life.

I guess this only happened on undead levels, cause that is what the new undead mode is all about, creeps ressurect(not with full hp). for these levels splash damage gain advantage, so build cannons instead of arrows at these levels if you don't wanna leak;)

Guest 1mpulse

he is pointing out that the game lags when they resurrect, not that they resurrect.

Guest ma23

i personally havent had that lag problem but have heard others though in game chat say they get it each time.

i have had a different bug. my enchantment tower became huge after a while. i did have a well and blacksmith tower but it remained huge even when the buffs ran off.

It's not a mega lagg, but I have a bit of lagg through out the whole end game. This is only at the end of the game and all the players were allive and had alot of towers.

I died later on, all had very easy and easy I had very hard, got rushed so bad.

Guest Freman_Scum

Hello, i think i found a bug in the 4.0 pub beta.

on the ronald round the interest rate stops. so no more building or upgrading...

just played it on USeast and killed 72 Ronald's.

Sign in to follow this