EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Challenge #7

By popular demand. :)

All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only.

The encyclopedia challenge: Win the map using only 4 different elements (level 1-3 allowed). No pures, no interest picks.

You are not allowed to extremely slow or disable or leak for money (aka no stalling).

The point of this challenge is to show if a build is valid, so the closer to a real competitive multiplayer game you can get, the better. A mixed diff game with a ve racer is better than a slow single player sollution.

If we manage to complete them all, we get a "complete guide to eletd". We could release it as a nice replay pack, allways using the best version for all builds.

Status of challenge

Nr. ldwfne       Solved
1  ++++   ldwf  No
2  +++ +  ldwn  No
3  +++  + ldwe  No
4  ++ ++  ldfn  No
5  ++ + + ldfe  No
6  ++  ++ ldne  No
7  + +++  lwfn  No
8  + ++ + lwfe  No
9  + + ++ lwne  No
10  +  +++ lfne  No
11   ++++  dwfn  No
12   +++ + dwfe  No
13   ++ ++ dwne  No
14   + +++ dfne  Yes
15    ++++ wfne  No

Aditional rules

The following has been proven to work and is no longer allowed:

Using gem towers only. (Replay of mass gem.) Gem towers are still allowed, but please don't use them for mass stunning like I did.

Using mass gold towers. (Replay of mass gold.) Gold towers are still allowed, but please don't mass them like ShaveTheWhales and Jolin012 did.

(This is a revival of the old forum challenge 8.)

(Edited twice.)

How are so many unsolved? I remember there being only like 2-3 left. Plus, anything with Light/Earth will be beatable through Gold Towers. DNFE I remember being a Really hard one.

This is the new forum. The old forum is gone. The old challenges are gone. The old titles are gone. Try and win one. :)

yeah, it's probably the hardest one, without any slow or booster(armor reducer, well and such) with only thing a disable, roots, which can be hard to use correctly without really abusing it, like old gem, but it is possible, although I'm not sure if it's possible to no leak it.

If you can do that on vh without interest picks (as they are forbidden in this challenge), I'd be impressed. So go ahead, win a title. :)

Leaking is ok as long as it's not for money. I edited the challenge description to make that clearer.

Allright, I think it's time to start off this challange, I start off with a sucky and leaky replay of gold tower, no interest no pure, and no other element than earth and light at 3 tiers. time 59:15 and 3 lives left. It's very possible to do that better, so go ahead anyone else who reads this.

And here is also a replay of EDFN, probably the hardest one, with 18 lives left

eletd 3.0 gold 3lives left 59 minutes.w3g

EDFN jolin012 18 lives left.w3g

Ahh, entries. :)

Nice work on the gold only guys. You get a title and mass gold is banned for this challenge from now on. (Challenge description edited.)

So, if dfne is the hardest (and I agree, it is), how about someone not having a tilte yet playing the easiest builds? LDWF and LDFN should be really easy, right?

Guest Psatek

I did the map on LDFW on VH had some leaks very early as not really playing attention, not sure if I overly slowwed on not anyway he's the replay

LDFW VH.w3g

You match all the requirements, so thats a valid win for a title. :)

Anyone that hasn't got a title yet can do this no leak?

Guest Jacob

Actually i have done that, using only 3 elements, and no slow towers.

Actually i have done that, using only 3 elements, and no slow towers.

Replay or it didn't happen.. as the 'rules' of beta leads go...

Guest Jacob

Basically your not the one to decide that :P, but sure it didnt happen.

Jacob - Carefull, how can you tell he is not the one to decide? Or maybe the one to decide likes him more than he likes you?

Or maybe your comment will get you hit by a salmon. ;)

Guest Jacob

Your right... Although i only have last replay saved... And i played maps after it, because it was on eurobattle pvpgn. @ sicz, I don't literally mean that he's not the one to decide, but you can see things on 2 ways.

It is true unless the opposite has been proved, or the other way around.

ok then, i say I have completed 4.0PB on very hard mode, same random, extreme mode, with a 3 element build, using only one hand, and got 9,000 ronald kills.

True unless you can prove otherwise!!!11!!!1!

And I, until proven otherwise, have hacked the hidden webcam Jacobs mother installed in his room and therefore can exclusively reveal that he didn't do it. :P

Guest Jacob

^_^... I dont have a webcam.

Anyway that didnt make sense either, im just gonna reattempt it, either way i have never said that i could get 9000 ronalds with 3 elements, even if i had the replay you wouldnt believe it, the combi is rubbish... also i didnt interest abuse because it was on eurobattle.

You dont need to be a pro to understand that you can leak abuse with 1 creep making so much gold that you can just make a lot of crappy towers finishing very hard mode with 3 ronalds.

Post the replay on the forums for all to review.. Replay suffices to back up any claim of challenge wins or completing the game in unconventioal ways..

Building crappy towers like filling the map with elemental arrows or basic elemental towers doesn't complete VH.. 9000 ronalds with 3 elements is probably doable in VE...

We have a new version, the old challenges are closed now.