EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
0rb3r

Which is the funniest thing that happened to you on EleTD?

I wanted to open a topic where you can share your experiences on the game. Have you ever lived a strange, weird, funny or unbelivable situation while you played ETD? Feel free to share your experieces.

The main topic is: Which is the funniest thing that ever happened to you while playing Element TD?

No limits on what can be posted!, tell us anything that happened to you on a game that makes you smile when you remember it (or just makes you shake your head). Anything, as long it is related to the game.

Guest noob4life

Recently I was playing a public game and one guy tried to pause it several times. Of course everyone pissed and moaned about it.

His reason.... he had to take a crap. Literally five minutes after this fiasco, he messaged that he had just shit his pants, but somehow he was still able to finish.

I was laughing the whole game.....Crazy people - maybe he was just kidding, but I dont think so - I think I'm still laughing...... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest pyrlix

I wanted to sell only one Tower to have enough Money for a Pure Tower but i choosed ALL my towers and selled them.It was funny to build fast some towers :D

It was in Level 59 but anyway i reached Ronald and made 50 kills :>

Guest sequoia

we were doing random and i was partying on my area with sun towers while i saw other players doing decently well with dinosaur

it seemed safer to me so i did a quick interest sell and built two dinosaurs on the middle long pass

needless to say they didn't proc even once and the entire wave (and the following wave) got through and i lost

Guest inDe_eD

While I was still newb i thought earth was good against nature so when i saw Nature+healing comin up i built all earth stuff and i got smashed :(

Guest CountVlad

Short mode. i start building normal towers. then i decided during the first level that it wasn't enough to kill the creeps... so i tried to buy my elementals, but they were no longer free... argh...

(by the way, i'm pretty sure that in short mode, the 3 elementals should be chosen before starting the game...)

Guest Okri

I'm not sure if you'll find this funny because it really isn't... in fact I got really pissed off (haha) but here goes. Doing hard -sm -ar, level 59, like 20 lives left and not doing too badly until I somehow target my pure Light tower with some hydro towers and kill it instantly.... I had no idea towers were not invulnerable..

on a side note: Microing towers in this game is pretty crucial just do not kill your own towers like a dumb ass. (Me) -Okri

Yay, another bug found... Delete it!!

I think the funny thing is I saw some strange tower got really big (strangely, my enchantment tower got HUGE)

Worst thing is because I used 2x click on a tower that I actually want to sell on long pass only.. But the same tower on 2-pass was selled too T_T

That was worst, nightmare on EleTD!!

I am not sure, but I think it has something to do with well. Becuase it is based on bloodlust.

Guest ggya

Teased a dude from TW coz he had 5 lives left by level 40 (very hard). He ended up outlasting us all, got 400 ronalds and then teased us back.

Ftl

selling instead of upgrading dark towers placed at 5.. i was going for a noleak random game but that mistake costed me 15 lives.. was sure i could have killed everything..

or getting the same randOOM for 3-4 consecutive games.. something like $LDLD$$ in various permutations and combinations.. and having the chaos mode give alternate weak and strong levels. Switching 20+ light and dark towers around for every wave.. this actually happened to me twice.. once quite some time ago playing with jolin012 and another time recently by myself..

Guest DevouringOne

I've played with a crazy gay that told us:'I will pass entire game with one life (Normal) actually he let all wolfs to pass and killed 19 more from second circle... and what's happened after that? Now the surprise... He died :D on level 60 , he was playing on Light + Drakness pures 2 + 2 but placed unproperty... but he seemed to hold all them but there was one very very very evil child, that all towers hadn't touched entire curcle... it was closing to the end closing closing and after a while he realized that and set all towers to attack this creep, and they did so, but too late... the child had only 12112 HP... what a waste

Guest Silfarion

well, hmm. i am not sure, but last time the map file was corrupted but strangely it still worked. so i was playing it, and i chose random mode. and it is supposed to be that the monsters are shuffled and near levels (for ex, if level 2 both level 1 and 3 will also come) and suddenly a ronald came out! i was like "WTF what in the world is this!?!?!?" and i was insanely panicking and it was so funny at that time :lol:

Guest wallow00

i was leaking units and i typed "whosyourdaddy"

teal typed:

"wow moron

that only works on non-battlenet games

be more nub"

i was like ... im joking?

I'm still getting the occaisional "-air", but it's getting less and less over the years.

I'm still getting the occaisional "-air", but it's getting less and less over the years.

i aways let scape a -air, or a -immune sometimes

Yay, another bug found... Delete it!!

I think the funny thing is I saw some strange tower got really big (strangely, my enchantment tower got HUGE)

Worst thing is because I used 2x click on a tower that I actually want to sell on long pass only.. But the same tower on 2-pass was selled too T_T

That was worst, nightmare on EleTD!!

That's a usual thing, many of my towers has grown large, and btw, as stated underneath you, it seems to depend on The weel towers abilities being based on bloodlust, but then I have another question for you; Why doesen't it happen all the time?

@Punkz : Yeah, this bug occurs pretty randomly. Strange isn't it?

Is this something that you've tried to fix in the next version? Or is this considered a not so important bug?

I guess it's still an existing bug, and I will try to get it fixed by kara.

I guess it's still an existing bug, and I will try to get it fixed by kara.

Okey well you can also tell him that if he has problems fixing it, just let it go, It doesen't need to be fixed. The game still works :)

I guess it has been looked at so many times but can't be fixed. Since the size increase of bloodlust is changed to 0 it shouldn't bug, but it does, so dunno. and it hasn't been fixxed afaik since i saw it happen to a toadstool in b23. the toadstool got smaller this time.

Sign in to follow this