EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Spare Computer Parts?

I have an old computer, and have been wanting to upgrade for awhile now. For reference, here are the stats:

6800 GT

1 GB DDR400

AMD 64 3200+

160 GB HD

Crap 500W PS

I do not have the cash to buy brand new parts, and I have had terrible luck on eBay.

I've started this thread in the hopes that someone out there has spare computer parts that they are looking to get rid of. I'm not looking for anything in particular, so I would truly appreciate any offer.

Thanks

Guest emjlr3

rofl those are not bad specs, if i were not "rich" and bought a new laptop over the summer, id running on an

P4 2.8ghz, 1gig ram, 6600gt, which runs WC3 and most anything else perfectly fine

Yep, these are really not bad specs. Ok, your pc is not brandnew but is that pc really that old? I would have tons of parts for an older pc than yours, you maybe just need a good graphic card, which is the only thing I dont have extra. Shipping would be troublesome anyways from europe.

Good luck on your search.

I don't care too much for what I have, so I'm not totally sure, but I guess our systems are pretty identical.^^ So - good choice, grats for your taste. :P

Guest Freman_Scum

heh thats an old computer?

i must be dead or some thing....

i have a super old computer:

AMD 1.02 GHz CPU

FX5200 Vidieo card

1GB RAM

612GB HDD

500Watt Power Supply

i am also looking for other Peoples freebies until i get a job.

I'm looking to expand my ram from 1 to 1.5 or 2 GB. It's something that would be nice to have, but I'm not looking to pay $30-40 for a new one. If anyone happens to have a spare 512 MB or 1 GB stick lying around...stats are below.

PC3200 400MHz

Cas Latency: 2

Timings: 2-6-3-3

Guest DevouringOne

I have one 512 DDR I here in Bulgaria and it's useless for me becuase i've bought a new motherboard and an UMPC... if you want it I will send it to you.

P.S. You will get it after a week or two or never...the Bulgarian posts follows the Italian ones

Guest DevouringOne

When I take a look for the RAM I found that I've got one motherboard that still works with 1.6Ghz processor and 64mb of video memory... If you want them tell me

I actually realized that my motherboard only supports 512 MB x 2 (at the fastest speed) because of the processor and socket. As such there is nothing I really need now. I appreciate you offering though.

Sign in to follow this