EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest energig

We've got a clan on Northrend

Guest energig

Most of you probably know this anyway, but on Northrend we set up and element td clan, type /j clan etd to find out. I'm sure you will be allowed to join :D

..but don't take to long. Our clan is growing fast, and we might require a qualification process in the future.

Check out the clan list here: >> Clan etd <<

Guest Warcryptic

Cisz i tried to get into the clan chat but it was restricted. I would like to join the clan. Ill hear from you who and what, i hope XD.

The channel is public, as long as anyone is actually in there.

You can check out member infos here.

arf when i try to go chanel

they are none and i cant join the chanel and the clan

i join only one time but no membres clan for add me

if someone can add me ? (OcMass_Reo)

i'm on battle.net evry day (17h ->5h french time)

i hope see u soon on the chanel ^^

Guest GkJ-mo

i figured there was no bnet bot around which can be run under linux as evry bot that still works on bnet requires the regular game to be running, which is quite complicated on a box without X installed/running

someone with a security black hole... er... windows server would need to host it unfortunately :(

Guest Sancdar
i figured there was no bnet bot around which can be run under linux as evry bot that still works on bnet requires the regular game to be running

Maybe this one works?

it's oki

i'm in the clan

very very thx Cisz to wisp me

i hope we play soon together ;) (before 14 july):P

Guest boomboom1

Ei do i need to register first on the website, or maybe i could just join right away? :D

@boomboom1

If you pass our rigorous testing process, you can join us, but there are two mayor reasons why a clan on northrend will not be very usefull for you. You will only find europeans on northrend and playing with them will give you a big disadvantage, as you will have a lot of lag. And we have different timezones ofc, so when you come online you will have a hard time to find a player not in bed, school, or work. :(

Guest boomboom1

It would be ok for me.. ive played with jolin and i didnt lag.. so i guess a 1 sec delay wouldn kill me..

Magicalhacker is working on a bot for the channel, in the meantime though, it might be wise to get someone to use the bot that Sancdar posted.

Also, with listchecker program, you can cut down on lag between international players. You can find it here.

Guest Sancdar

Well, I don't know how good that bot is. If you don't need a Linux one, there's better options.

For the time being, all the channel needs is a basic bot. The critical functions are basic, keeping the channel open when clan members are not present, providing a mail system, and providing a greeting message for important info.

It s not difficult to make a bot for that

we only need a second cdkey and a 24h/24h connexion ;)

the first bot to arrive on clan are op (the second no)

the player who make the bot are all privileges on, but he can add all he want with many different acces and use the bot too

bot its good for a clan

annoucement and for spam players who want join private game ;)

Yes, thats Sn4k3.TD's bot. Besides, did you notice the clan grew bigger recently? :wink:

is not the same bot

me it's the ifacette bot and IFAdvanced Bot

clan IFA (french clan )

"IFAdvanced Bot permettant l'interconnexion IRC / Battle net"

but we have bot now isee it yesterday

it's a good think

The clan has over 80 members now, and even if we remove the players that have been idle for over a month, thats only like 10 more slots.

So we will develop new and hard rules to restrict acces to the clan. :wink:

new members need to come on the forum for register ?

may be do a game with more than 2 shamans or 5 members differents?

Guest M45T3R
Most of you probably know this anyway, but on Northrend we set up and element td clan, type /j clan etd to find out. I'm sure you will be allowed to join :D

I wanna join etd clan but the channel is restricted. :(

It's only when it's empty.

Check out the memberlist here and whisper the shamans or me.

Are you sure you logged in at northrend (europe)since you come from Canada.

P.S. I'm a shaman and im pretty often logged on.

between 16:00-22:00 1+GTm

Sign in to follow this