EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

What we like and don't like

I liked summoning, but dislike oblivion, so I would say: Restore the old gfx. :)

@Vigi- - What's wrong with oblivion? It's a powerhouse of a tower.

I can't even remember what is diference between this and the old :P

But I would say no way were going to delete oblivion.

What was wrong wit the old one?=) I loved that one more aswell. and that the dragons take space is np, especially not if we keep it 4 summons.

I dislike that enchantment is much worse then corrosion. (the uppgraded versions)

Some facts.

Corrosion:

about 35000 dps on ordinary creeps. can go higher.

-9 armor to all creeps in the wave.

about 3500 dps vs bosses I think it was

Encantment:

capped at max 14700 dps to bosses

and a little less when fighting creeps duo to overkill and targetswithcing.

-9 armor to about a total of half wave if placed on 2-3.

On a single wave corrosion has more then double effect. If you don't agree with me, then try it.

Technically I see no reason for excluding a vote on how much levels do you want - 60, 75, 90?

Especially since there are two short modes, so a 31-90 game would also last about an hour.

The harder thing is the health limit of creeps (1 million). Level 90 would surely be higher so all towers would need a downscale. Not a hard job, Blizzard TD starts with a tower doing 2-3 damage.

I don't vote for further upgraded towers, though. When I support longer games I think on having more elementals (and harder game as a compensation) to build up. Most players experience high tier towers once or twice in their whole life.

My reason against more levels: 1h is allready much to long. A good game of Starcraft is over in under 20 mins, and thats with maxed tech.

My reason against more elemental picks: With 12 picks you can max all triples.

Sign in to follow this