EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrchak

Website in Flash

Guest mrchak

There's a really cool open-source language called Open Laszlo, which is a server side scripting language that can create badass flash web content. I suggest we have the website designed using this!

We would need a talented and artistic web designer. I'm hoping to have a really nice site to attract people. Perhaps as the community grows, one will stumble by.

Guest j`4`c`K`i`E

I've got some PHP skills.

My latest project: ets-picz.de.vu

But I am no pro programmer, I am just an amateur :!:

But maybe I can help you a little ;)

gruzz,

j4cKiE

Guest GkJ-mo

hell no flash plz, would turn the whole page into flashblock-symbols 8)

I am considering the idea of hiring someone to redesign the site. For $50-100 the site could be redesigned, and it would look immensely better than it does now. It would be nice to find a good designer on these forums though, so perhaps give it some time.

Guest j`4`c`K`i`E

I know a good designer, living in my town.

-> broud.de -> "Referenzen" for references. If you think, that his skill meets your requirements, I could ask him to do it.

The last time I asked him, he answered that he is too busy to do anything else... :?

But for 50-100 (€) -> who knows :P

gruzz,

j4cKiE

Broud appears to be talented. I think it would be great if he worked on the site. If you want to ask him, that would be great.

As for payment, I'd be willing to pay him $25-50. Free would be nice of course, but I'm sure he hasn't heard of Element TD so I expect to dish out some $$$.

Thanks

Guest j`4`c`K`i`E

[19:38] Stefan: naja eher taschengeld ;)

[19:39] Stefan: wrd ja gern helfen aber keine zeit im moment und die schlange wir immer größer ;)

[19:39] Stefan: muss leider ablehnen

---

[19:38] Stefan: peanuts only ;)

[19:39] Stefan: I'd really like to help, but I have no time at the moment and the queue is growing ;)

[19:39] Stefan: unfortunately I have to decline

Sorry, I think you have to search furthermore :?

gruzz,

j4cKiE

Guest The)TideHunter(

I could design or code for you (php or jsp).

I use Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Flash CS3.

Its pretty easy to make decent looking styles and images when using these 4 in combination.

Make a shape on flash, give it a style on fireworks, edit it on photoshop then add it to the page with dreamweaver (i only use it for syntax highlighting).

Guest GkJ-mo

there are many smaller text editors capable of html syntyx hilighting... the best one's definitly vim :)

Guest Sancdar

Screw vim. Thanks to :x, :X, and x, I irrevocably destroyed a program I was working on just as I finished it.

Guest The)TideHunter(

Yeah i know about Vim, but i didnt really like it when i tried.

I also use Dreamweaver for the ftp and file editing, makes life alot easier.

Guest darkrae

No, I don't support this flash idea.

It will slow down the internet (some people here maybe are still using slow internet)

Sign in to follow this