EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
0rb3r

Renaming lumber

Isn't it strange that we are spending wood/lumber at the summoning center?

Shouldnt we rename the lumber and make it be summoning points or something else?

As well, we should change the descriptions of both, gold and lumber (if you pass with the cursor over gold or lumber during a game you get wrong descriptions like "gold is earned by mining..." and "wood is gained by chopping trees...".

Just some random issues.

Yeah, I never liked the work "lumber" too. At least make it "wood" - much faster to type.

Guest del_diablo

Rename to elemental power :D

And change icon too....... someting?

As long as you don't steal mine xD

I use the inprented "mana" icon for lumber and changed the text.

And I use the inprented "diamond" icon for gold and changed the text, and the gold credit collor (it is blue)

I suggest using one of thoose.

hmm, for pure it's pure essence, it's fine by me if it's called elemental essence as long as there is an official shortening like ee,

....but when i think again it might not be that good idea, as it's most common used by noobs saying "wtf? where's my lumber?" so maybe the length of the word don't matter too much to me. But i still agree for elemental power/essence or so, instead of lumber.

Bump! if we shall change the name and little icon up right (next to gold and epure essence), we should do it before we release 4.0 so that people have time to get used to it.

Guest Silfarion
How about sacrificial goats? :D

LOL makes sense. How about Elemental energy?

How about sacrificial goats? :D

or frogs that morph into elementals.. like zerg larvas walking around outside the ele summoning center building.

How about sacrificial goats? <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

or frogs that morph into elementals.. like zerg larvas walking around outside the ele summoning center building.

-.- But still I agree, would be better with something else than "Lumber"

this was actually a good thread to bump (no tto add moar content to 4.0 but) to again ask the question - why is it still lumber? :)

beacuse we never really discussed and agreed on changing it?

since we already have karawasa's essence, pure essence.. why not just name the rest elemental essence as suggested.. it fits although it is 'unfriendly' to type compared to 'wood/lumber'..

beacuse we never really discussed and agreed on changing it?

since we already have karawasa's essence, pure essence.. why not just name the rest elemental essence as suggested.. it fits although it is 'unfriendly' to type compared to 'wood/lumber'..

Go for it.

The only real problem is. orc/nf/ud/human voice: "more lumber is required".

btw - this sucks for "create more moonwells" "summon more Ziggurats" etc, too - which is allready in use.

I guess those can be replaced, soooo..... do we have anybody who speaks Orc-ish? :)

Sign in to follow this