EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest scg

The worst mistake i've ever made

Guest scg

I thought i could beat the game (longer today) but i made 2 crucial mistakes. Which was to put those 2 pure earths at the area.

My strategy was to have basically only 3 types of towers. supernova, goldmine and enchantment lvl 1 tower. However, the problem with supernovas is that while they are crucial in stalling ronald, (ya, ronald completely stopped) After stalling, my towers will kill faster than ronald can walk. So eventually, my main towers will not be able to hit ronalds( too far). But ronalds kept on spawning at the back, so eventually ( after like 20 mins) i died as the pathway was completely full.

I should have build those 2 pure earths at the entrance(and not supernovas), as they can really kill creeps fast before they got too crowded. (cos they dug a big hole where they were soon after i build them but ronald just doesn't want to walk -_-).

ERR ... 1 QUESTION .... where is the ronald kill counter? i played elemnt td 3.0 rc and couldn't find any kind of ronald kill counter. tks.

WC3ScrnShot_111707_135842_0.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_111707_140234_0.jpg

Guest 1mpulse

this is a known bug, and rc isnt an offical version..

well done though :)

Yes, get the latest version here.

Are 2 pure earth enough to kill maxed ronnies? Hmm...

May be easier with the presence of the hero. I don't know, whether basic units and/or Ronalds are changed if any hero is present. I lose much more when playing with a hero, altough the hero itself grants many bonuses through its aura.

Guest scg

It was on very hard + chaos + race + hero mode. Cos it was chaos so ronalds have all kinds of armour.

So the offical version has the ronald count?

i though you can only build 2 pures in the entire game?

Guest 1mpulse

you can use lumber and get additional elemental essences to build more pures

Many peoples get the idea that Element TD 3.0 RC is a never version.

But that is not correct. It's more like the latest beta of them all 8)

So please dont host the RC version.

Guest Sancdar
it was chaos so ronalds have all kinds of armour.

Ronalds always have all types of armor.

May be easier with the presence of the hero. I don't know, whether basic units and/or Ronalds are changed if any hero is present. I lose much more when playing with a hero, altough the hero itself grants many bonuses through its aura.

I don't know how you can lose more with a hero, at least if you're taking Dark or Water. Heroes give you -10% bounty by being in play, but other than that it's all positive effects.

Wait - what? :shock:

I never really played 3.0 chaos, but it should have a ronald counter no matter what mode you play. If the counter is broken for chaos mode, thats a bug.

Wait - what? :shock:

I never really played 3.0 chaos, but it should have a ronald counter no matter what mode you play. If the counter is broken for chaos mode, thats a bug.

Of course it should, but it does not. :)

I experienced it when I started to play and after a while I decided to play random vh chaos. And then I didn't saw the counter.

Guest scg

Confirmed. i went chaos mode and tried the second time, this time using the official version and put the 2 pure earths in the correct position. No ronald counter. even though i sweared that i killed at least 5000 of them. i was killing at the same speed as the spawn rate. in the end like after 2+ hours, i got impatient and pressed the exit button.

WC3ScrnShot_111907_014348_3.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_111907_014254_3.jpg

Sign in to follow this