EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Noddy

Ronald Stalling vh

hey bros ,

I went through the whole of this forum . I eagerly searching on replays that could stall ronald on Very hard mode. However , it is always saved as rapidshare which i am unable to download it .

It always says :

"You have reached your download limit. Pls wait ??? minutes."

Can anyone kindly send it through savefile? o.0

>>>Cisz , can send me ur ronald stalling replay to my email ? lol thx

email : [email protected]

Noddy

I can send you dozens of mb of ronald stalling (thats 2 replays), but can you watch them? They are tft v.1.20e.

hi Cisz ,

nope i cant watch , i'm currently version 1.21

The whole forum here is using rapidshare for file transfer which is terrible for me :(

nod

There is no ronald stalling replay for 1.21. :(

I tried to make one again, but failed so far (after like 10 attempts I gave up).

Guest 1mpulse

there is a way to view older patch replays, but its a bitch to use. gotta back up and replace files, watch the replay, put the old files back etc etc. not sure how worth it it is

There is no ronald stalling replay for 1.21. :(

I tried to make one again, but failed so far (after like 10 attempts I gave up).

May it be true that something changed in 1.21 caused the removal of stalling? Or was it such a complicated action that required say as 300K net worth built into 3 "those" 30 towers?

There is no replay because noone ever made one after 1.21 came out. All the tricks are still there, but simply hard to use.

Guest Yanntorp

I have tried so many times to kill all those ronalds...but i failed :(

Maybe can you just make a replay with the build ? and not the 50000 ronalds after...

I really want to know what works vs them ! plz help meeeeee :P

Anyway i have seen some of your videos Cisz, you are my god :lol:

Guest LXj

After 4.0 is out there will be no use of such a replay :D

Edit: Still that doesn't mean I'd like to see such a replay ^_^

Guest Yanntorp

Maybe juste a good screenshot ? Or what element do i need to have lvl 3 ? plzzzzz :P

This is true that 4.0 will be here soon but for the moment, i still want to pown those ronalds, they are laughing at me when they run out of the pack ! i hate them ! :D

Betas are coming.

Maybe not the 4.0 yet.

I hope a public beta is out soon.

(You can sign upp to be in the dev team, and/or a beta tester)

O sorry, Tought I read it wrong.

I tought you asked for:

*Is it true that 4.0 will be here soon but for the moment

instead of

*This is true that 4.0 will be here soon but for the moment

First you need 1.000.000 gold, and that's a tricky part.

My favourite method to get that is to use gentle slowing, that doesn't kill the creeps, so they take long to reach the exit, and kill them there. This works easiest with healers, but whats good for healers is to strong on non-healing waves.

The build is: wfldn-wlfd-f-*.

Guest Oblivion.IV

Hmm wonder if this will work...just mass the supernovas, necros and flamethrowers. Lol ive always wanted to try that.

Guest yengyai

Massing supernovas can be costly but it's good. Though when I tried that, there was this "bug" where Ronalds would stop moving and leave big gaps. I've killed myself due to this before, the ronalds would start spawning near the point where creeps go for their 2nd round.

(If you don't understand this part, I can always post screenshot)

Another quite good way to stall ronalds is massing root towers and gemstones. Managed to get to 951 ronalds doing that.

Anyway, after about 100-200 ronalds, they start to have too much hp to kill. Due to this, I usually sell my flamethrowers, incarnation and acid towers since around here, damage isn't very important anymore and the money you earn from doing so could be used for other towers too (:

P.S: Flamethrowers pwn. You don't have to get earth level 2 for flamesweeping though. Earth doesn't really help much for slowing towers other than mire and ice age. (though freezing is probably better since less lumber is needed and it's cheaper)

Guest Sancdar

You can kill Ronalds as much as you want...

P.S: Flamethrowers pwn. You don't have to get earth level 2 for flamesweeping though. Earth doesn't really help much for slowing towers other than mire and ice age. (though freezing is probably better since less lumber is needed and it's cheaper)

Dang, only two amazing towers...

Sign in to follow this