EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Noddy

Extreme Mode help!

Hi all

I was wondering are there any samples of replay for extreme mode? I tried but keep on losing lives.

Many thanks ,

Nod

Guest Burningacid

mh... rapishare doesnt fit with router? weird but ok... i uploaded cisz thing

with uploaded.to .... klick here to download it

i dont know if this functure... just try it^^

so long, burningacid

Nice nod.

Now if you want some tips here's what i can come up with now:

1 arrows/cannons... Don't combine these during the same level unless you know it works good. In my replay i do use cannons on the first pass on levels where my 2 arrows take down the creeps hp to very low and i build a cannon to lower their hp before they face the arrows,

2 targetting... to make the 2 arrows attack the same creep(they should do this alone mostatimes), you only have to click them both ot attack a creep when you see they've lost controle. I also use to spamm the stop button until the first creep is in range of both the arrows, so that they will begin attacking in the same time.

3 Steam/Storm.. to raise the steam at wave 11 and the storm at wave 18 might be a bit early, cause you can save up some money by keeping arrows a bit longer. Now what you do is to not use steam or storm unil very late and spam cannons instead. that's not so good. for wave 16 for example, one steam (500g) can solo, but you build cannons for 1000. and for later use of storm.

4 elemental weaknesses... you base your lategame damage purely on earth, and harder nature levels you leak. i sugguest you take a 25% coverup by damage from some other element,(ie if u use earth tower for damage, for every 3 earth towers you have, build fire towers the same strong as one earth tower.) you can see on eletd.com/dual-towers.php and eletd.com/triple-towers.php what damage and speed they have.

5 support towers... Where are your support towers? Well/Enchantment/acid... I highly reccomend these towers, the armor reducing ones specially at high level. I didn't use any of these in my replay because i used sun tower for dmg(not recommended), however, these don't stack with either well/enchant nor acid.

however, nicely done, you're almost there.

Sign in to follow this