EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

[Beta4] Killed 425 Ronnies

Yep, I did kill 425 ronalds.

How i did I won't tell you, maybe there is someone to challange me(without copying) so i will post instead of a replay, simply a screenshot for when i was killed

jolin012425beta4fm4.jpg

it lagged so much that i never had a chance(i wish i had a supercomputer :roll: ) to finish building and well, the build was rather weak i found out when playing it(strange yes, but it's the first time except the times i got stopped by undead bug, and ofc when i forgot authorization haha :D)

I have the replay saved but i wont post it. If none trusts me(thinks that i have been editing the screenshot or -gold 1000000?^^) i can show the replay for a judge we all trust...

And ofc i didn't use any of the bugs to my favor(polar unlimited slow, hydro unlimited disable etc.)

ronald is more challanging than in 3.0 as it never stops growing in difficulty, and infinity of ronalds cannot be killed.

The green boxes i added to the screenshot protects something secret maybe? Might it be a clue? :wink:

No, i didn't ´plan to make it such a big thing as see i did now... :oops::roll::lol: (cause maybe betas anyway are for testing rather than competing haha)

:shock::D8):lol::shock::shock::wink:

Ok - now I want to know how. Don't tell me, I want to think about this.

Hmm.

Guest GkJ-mo

well lets see... do you get 500k before level 20 with _LEGAL_ methods? nope

can you get it with stalling? probably, if you have 20hrs of time

Ok, ofcourse i used stalling, there isn't really a way to get such a descent networth without. it's just that "all classic methods don't seem to work anymore. so I'm the first to get them to work again."

maybe i should share all info and reveal secrets. maybe that's what betas are for now again? hehe :P

Guest GkJ-mo

havent tested exactly. but:

with life tower doing decent damage (its now able to solo early levels!) you kill 29 mobs and sell evrything, let the last one pass through 49 times, then kill it, do 2 levels with life tower = 10 lifes, cycle 1 mob through 9 times and so on.. using brambles/gemstone (do they even exist anymore? ^^) would be easier tho

Sign in to follow this