EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

What is your favorite starting element?

Favorite starting element?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest xSolmyRx

In the very beginning, I thought Darkness was pure ownage. But I never finished games back then. Then I started going for something a little more splashy:

Fire/Earth. :]

Guest xSolmyRx

I normally go Fire/Light.

Choose lightning.

Then Metal.

Guest beerneo

I like fire because it does good damage, pretty fast and it has splash damage

Guest xSolmyRx

I see that someone chose Interest.

Care to explain why (I know, to spam the non-element towers, gain more gold)... But I'm not sure what your reasoning is... The same?

Guest Sancdar

If you're microing your buying/selling well, you can get enormous amounts of gold with two or three interest picks.

Guest mrchak

I only play random, and I'm very happy when Interest or Earth comes first.

I also prefer random, but my favourite element for the start would be either earth or fire (splash ftw)

Guest sillyboy_tomato

by far I just NEVER want to start with nature..

Guest Akatsuki

I always went with light or darkness because they had good range. But the reason why I came here is to find ways to play differently that will hopefully improve my skills.

I was in a game with a guy who spamed non-element towers. He bragged how he was so good. Then he died at level 41. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't on very easy mode.

i begining with light because the range is good

i make arrows and if 1 creeps pass the light finsh it

i up light fast and i take earth for second element (light=range/earth=good splah)

with this 2 elements towers can make differentes combo (after can take fire or water or nature)

on random i can wait lvl 15 (some ele td but i make many arrows )for i'm sure for good tech i want to do ^^

Guest Sancdar

You really don't ever need the Basic elemental towers, although you can use them temporarily if you're on random. Any time you would put one in for damage, cannons or arrows would do just as well.

Guest Jman5

I like getting water first, because it can create so many good tower combos.

By itself though, earth is deffinatly my favorite

on old version i make what u say sancdar

but on 3.0 i buils basic element because i think i need more experience

i finish it all the time but i dont have many tech (but more soon :) )

Guest Issunboshi

I like going Fire or Water first. But I've found that I don't even use any element towers until wave 10 so I'm gonna try interest first some time

Guest SeraPH

light. long range rules in early games and is a requirement for ice and monsoon and maybe nova.

Guest Sancdar
light. long range rules in early games

If you say so...

Guest lumber_of_the_beast

Interest. I love having silly amounts of gold.

Although I've noticed that I seem to always get no Interest or four. Random hates me.

Guest Sancdar

One time all I got like I-N-I-E-N-E-I-D-W. I think I died after that.

We should do a thread about horrible randoms. I'd like to see the replay.

Guest Viper599

Horrible randoms is getting 3 interests in a row, then a darkness...

Guest Sancdar

What are the rules for the random picking? I've completely forgotten. I think you can't get a level 2 before level 25, or something like that.

Guest mrchak

Does anybody pick an element based on what armor does not appear in rounds 6-10? I never thought about it like that but 6-E 7-W 8-N 9-F 10-L tells me that the only element you should NOT get for your first pick is LIGHT since it doesn't give you any damage bonus until round 11 (first darkness wave). Furthermore, Water is the only attack type that is not weak against any waves until 11, plus round 9 is Fire-Healing; It stands to reason that water would be the most logical pick to take care of rounds 6-10. Do people agree with this reasoning?

Sign in to follow this