EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zhenyi

When will Element TD 4.0 be out?

the map is on private beta testing for fixe all news on this map

if u read all the forum u learn many think for this

participate and if u're on europeen server come on the clan etd

for play somes games the community are very fun and like to play with people who like element td map

hope see u soon for a game ^^ and dont forgoten soon a very good tournament

Guest Nano

I've been eagerly awaiting news of 4.0, but there hasn't been any updates that i've seen on the forums.

Is it possible to get a progress report of the beta testing? (i assume it has started)

This is my favourite TD map i've ever played (and i've played a lot!) and i just wanted to let you guys know how much i appreciate the very intricate, well coded and completely amazing way in which the games play.

I made sure i beat every difficulty from Very Easy to Very Hard and i just can't wait for 4.0.

I don't/can't play on European BNET servers, otherwise i would have signed up to beta test :)

I'm not sure why this turned into a gushing fanboy post, but a progress report would be great ^_^

I'm not really suposed to tell you something. Maybe this much:

We've done the major changes planned for this version, but a lot of work still needs to be done to debug and balance the new content, and there are some new features left still under construction.

You do not have to be at European server to Beta test.

But it helps alot, as you can play multiplayer with other beta testers.

I don't know if I'm saying to much now, but it seems to have come to a short end with developing and most of us are waiting for another uppdate.

Guest Sancdar

I dunno, I've only played like 3 times and found a couple issues that I hadn't seen any other testers post.

p.s. the 4.0 beta is pretty hard.

Element TD 4.0 was supposed to come out around September. However, due to college starting, I've been quite busy. The betas are progressing along, a lot of bugs have been found and dealt with. After some more bug fixes, balance testing will be needed. Once that is done, a public beta should follow soon after.

Guest kiluazordic

I wonder when will be the exact release date. I'm just too excited about it.

I wish I had an ETA, I really don't. At this point progress is determined by effort of testers and quantity of problems. Element TD 4.0 is much closer to release now that we are testing content, instead of brainstorming or coding it.

For those curious, 4.0 is coming along quite nicely. I returned to development around the time of the above post, and progress has been very good since then. In fact, I can safely say a public beta is coming soon. An ETA I cannot give, so I'll leave you all with the time frame.

Guest aths

I think it is good to give the map the time needed. Better than do destroy Ele-TD's reputation.

I played some new TDs and HLW on the Bnet. All those offer interessting ideas but are very unfinished. Most of them even miss the trigger when the game is ended.

Sign in to follow this