EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

The forum bell

If you think this forum needs more activity, ring this thread, its the forum bell.

Bump it till you get some action around here. :)

Guest vhn

*Rings the forum bell*

(Yeah this is my first post, as im mostly a reader, so i havnt been bothered to create a profile before now :wink:. So i guess im part of the blame, if the forums inactive :P )

Guest emjlr3

once we got a stable version going, ppl will host it more, ppl on b net will realize its back, and start flocking

Guest Warcryptic

Let's make some kind of guessing round. A register count from the moment the 4.0 goes public. How many will join the FORUM, in 2 weeks after release. i guess it won't make 15. So my guess is 11.

Maybe as reward (approve needed from Karawasa) that the winner gets the forum stat lucky guesser or something fun or related?

Lets guess on people

1.Ringa,ding,ding

2.yeah, Moes tavern

1.Is there a surname sexual, and a firstname homo?

2.Is there a homosexual in here?

1.Muahaha.

Guest GipFace

Didn't want to grab any attention by making a new thread, and I thought this one was the best fit.

You haven't heard from me in the forums for a while, but here I am, and this will be my final message on this board. I am quitting EleTD and Warcraft 3 for personal reasons. It's been a good year and a half, but it's over for me now.

Take care, and may you always beat VHX SR with 50 life.

gipface

it s not good

play is a plaisure if u don't have oki change u're life

but if you likes to play the head does not take you

I found interesting you to even take part in the next tournament

this one waits to make your decision

Now this thread got sad. :cry:

How about piffing it upp a bit?

Cisz and I were out walking, then cisz saw a quarter. The End.

Okay not funny how about this, think of the two dwarfs.

1.We must defeat the dwarfs-

2.Arh, we are the dwarfs.

1.Oh.

Heres the goblin tinker.

gnissel gnissel BOOOM!!!... Ooo, gonna need a new hamster.

Heres a banshee.

I hate, I hate you... Call me!

Edit: Is there a way to upload sound? I mean so you youst click em once and the sound comes.

Guest Cataras

How about this joke:

Little Ali and his grandma are walking down the street. Ali sees a 5 dollar bill on the ground and wants to grab it. But his grandmother holds him back and says: "We don't pick things up that lie on the street!". They continue walking. Ali sees a 10 dollar bill on the ground and wants to grab it. But his grandmother holds him back and says: "We don't pick things up that lie on the street!". They continue walking. All of a sudden the grandmother steps upon a banana peel and falls on the ground. She asks Ali to help her get back on her knees but he just responds: "This happens when you walk around unshrouded, bitch!". Then he runs back, grabs all the money and buys some explosives. FIN!

@13est

Last time I went walking I found a stupid sign saying this:

Ok man, you maid it behind the great orc wall ...

as you see, the story of the orcish hordes behind this wall, is a complete fake.

As long as there is notrhing more to find here..

this place is unexpectedly abandoned, it's the end of the world.

But me (a mighty alien dwarf, which not depends to this game story, and which name is not of public interest here!) In particular wanted to warn you. After all you've been tricked to believe a story which is not true. Eventually (they want to get you!)

Do not believe aynthing they say.

Instead keep your eyes open !

the mighty alien dwarf

(Gothic 2) :roll::D

Sign in to follow this