EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Favorite BNET Games?

Guest xSolmyRx
What are your favorite games to play on BNET?

Mine:

-Element TD

-DotA

HAHA!

Took the words right out of my mouth. :]

Although, I seem to play more DotA than Element TD (Even though I'm rather useless at it).

Not many people are much of a challenge on our server when it comes to EleTD.

Also, there are other fun games, such as Pudge Wars (which I play about once a month).

Guest Sancdar

I play various TDs, just to see how they're done. Element TD is great, but I think I over-played it last summer, frankly. I also play a bit of Pudge Wars.

For AoS games, I'm currently in a DotA clan on USWest, as well as Clan EotA on USEast (dead at the moment, I guess...it's still a fun game). I used to play in the Enmity Campaign clans, so if I see that hosted I'll generally go in and dominate the other team.

Guest energig

does nobody play the normal game?

its like all i ever play, i only play TDs when i dont want to work too hard.

I'm an all eletd player. So don't you mess up my favourite map. :wink:

Guest Sancdar

I don't care for ladder play very much. I like a game styled like Starcraft much more than Warcraft III. There's a little too much focus on micro even at low levels of play, because the unit count is so low and everything's got an ability. On the other side you've got games like Total Annihilation, where you can build a ridiculous number or troops and the casual player just throws wave after wave of his own men in front of the enemy's guns. I really enjoy RTS games, but WC3 just isn't my thing.

Guest Mieralunar

Hm beside EleTD

Gem TD

Zoator survivor TD

Survivor TD

Dixels TD

ect :P

Sometimes Aos

and ofc ladder :P

Guest Sancdar

I hate how in Gem TD, early on, sometimes there's nothing you can do to prevent leaks. Luck plays a bit too much of a factor, and during levels the game is pretty boring.

Guest sillyboy_tomato

Tds other TDs Tds and uhh More TDs

Also:

Dota

Moo Moo

and Tree Tag

Guest sillyboy_tomato

my top TDs besides ElemTD are:

Warhammer 40k TD

TD evolution

Mauls

Guest Akatsuki

Mine are

• TD

Footmen Wars

AoS

TD is first because even if you completely suck at TD. You can get past a first few levels few levels from just spamming non-element towers in the easy modes.

Footmen wars because they were my first custom maps I played.

And AoS because they are fun but I totally suck at them.

All kind of games, Ordinary games 1v1 - 4v4 At 2v2 - 3v3

Dota, Element TD, Gem TD. My Own map. 8)

13attleships Crossfire.

Pass the Bomb.

Many many more

i like dota (play since 3 or 4 years i was shaman on clan dota but not now)

and i love all td ^^ i finish a lot of

i like survivor td / spiral td / cs td / dbz td / green td / blue td / warjhammer td / and many others

but i dont play ladder since 4 years

only public or pv host game

i have many maps (800mo)

try to put all on my ftp to night if u want some

Guest Issunboshi

I don't really play on Bnet anymore but I used to play Dota, Wintermaul, Tech Wars (I only played this because my friends loved it, I HATE this game, its kind of like Chopper/Missile Command), and this game where you pick a hero and you fight off tons of enemy creeps and theres that spell tome thing. I can't remember what its called though :( . I know it had someone's name in it though. I played it way too much heh.

Problem is, compared to eletd and dota, most fan made custom maps are horrible.

Apart from an occasional blizz td, eletd is the only map I play.

I play Element TD, about 70% of the times solo, and some others in Northrend bnet.

Element TD

DotA

Hero Line Wars (in any of its 1000+ versions :( )

Please keep an eye that the final map don't leaks, i would really be sad to find tons of unbalanced RM's, RC's and other unbalanced crappy copies made by no-own-life noobs that think they did something special.

eeeek a french page

yep i am ^^

i play differentes td

the 1rst reason is when i begin td there wasn't element td :)

and the survivor td or counter-strike td is fun too and some others ^^

but the better now is element td because can do many differentes techs and mods ^^

i play hero siege too

i finish many times x hero siege

it 's a very long game with many boss (save the castle is the begining)

~1h30 for finish (with 2 or 3 players mini)

so

now i 'm on the clan etd

if u see me we can play all u want (but no ladder lol ) (i have customkey for dota )

Guest Sancdar

Yesterday I saw 3 ETD games on Lordaeron, all 3.0 RC. I asked one of the hosts why he was hosting 3.0 RC, and he said it was the most balanced version. Then he proceeded to force play on VE, and leak on like level 3. So...I didn't really count his opinion. Also he booted me for "cheating" by selling towers for interest on random.

I like:

Soldier TD (v.7.5) - it has 40 builders each with different strategies so it has great replayabillity.

Element TD (v.3.0) - love the use of armor types and attack types so you can test a lot of strategies and can play it a lot.

Day of the Cow TD (v.0.99) - not very unique gamestyle but it has some unique races.

Tower Tournament (v.3.0) - most unique tower defense map i've ever played. I can't explain shortly how it works, just download it and play it!

Tree Tag - always fun to burn some trees (not in real life!)

Guest Sancdar
Soldier TD (v.7.5) - it has 40 builders each with mostly the same strategies so it has great replayabillity.

Fixed.

Soldier TD (v.7.5) - it has 40 builders each with mostly the same strategies so it has great replayabillity.

Fixed.

Not mostly the same. One race has splash but bad range and slow attack speed. Another has multiple targets. Etc.

Play it again and you will notice the difference between the races.

Sign in to follow this