EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

[Beta4] Kindle Tower

http://rapidshare.com/files/55359504/ki ... g.w3g.html

Indle Tower doesn't have a looking now, but thats not the point.

It feels that the range is only about 4.

And it's not like the old towers, the damage only occurs every 1 second in an area.

But the old tower made all creeps in the area get 100 every 1 second.

Didn't understand? Well hard to explain.

The new one is more like a nova tower that doesnt slow, every 1 second the tower erupt and deal 100 damage to all creeps in an area.

And the old one its like every unit get their own flame on them, dealing 100 damage per second to all the creeps that have entered.

Guest Sancdar

After a quick test, I think that Kindle's got a diameter of 750 on the AoE, not a radius of 750, so effectively only 375-ish range. This is pretty much horrible.

As for the difference between the damage application of the old and new...there isn't one. Each tower does 100 damage on all creeps in its AoE every time it ticks, although the flame graphic on the old one was a little misleading.

Guest Tigershark]T-T[

Kindle is absolutely useless the way it works now. Is this intentionally or a bug? I agree to Sancdar's AoE theory, that's what it looked like when I had it placed on 5 - hardly ever did a creep get hurt by it - GG. Damn -_-

http://rapidshare.com/files/55359504/kindl...er_bug.w3g.html

Indle Tower doesn't have a looking now, but thats not the point.

It feels that the range is only about 4.

Well, this is, what I wanted to say right now... okay, since 3 hours :)

I also built one and sold it as soon as I noticed, that it doesn't work. It is worth around 100 gold, so... not a good deal for 500 :?

By the way, towers are very easy to test! If, on level 12, you sell everything and spend all your money to buy a non-supporting tower (to a strategically good position), then that non-supporting tower should handle the whole stream alone! If it can't, the tower is not worth building, because it is always better to just keep the towers you previously sold (cannons, in this case) than the new tower.

Supporting towers are somewhat different, this rule applies in their case differently, but it does, too.

Guest Oblivion.IV

With the Fluxor tower, it can be teleported into opposing teams areas...can cause kill stealing. Also, idk if this is a bug or i just got unlucky, but i was playing the beta and had just finished level 16 when the game timer started for 17, when it got to 0, it just stayed there and no units came out. I tried changing level to see if would trigger anything but it didnt. If you need to know wut i did b4 this happend...during level 16 i sold alot of towers really fast if that has anything to do with it. Other than that...i love the new version...especialy the laser and phasor towers dmg equation thing. And love the Necromancy towers hehe they own. And a tower is named the same as my wc bnet name Oblivion.IV ...well almost scratch the iv lol. But all togther, really fun.

eletdarmypq6.th.jpg

In the picture...its the level that just stopped...see it says current level 16 and theres no timer for 17 and theres no creeps on map...as seen the towers arent attacking and minimap is clear.

Sign in to follow this