EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD Preview Image

This looks much better, with the elements overiding eachother a little bit.

The Final also look pretty god, but i still think:

Is it really a god idea to have the Final word in it allready?

What if we want even newer versions.

Then many will think its a fake maybe.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, FINAL needs to be shifted over a little bit. The L leaves too much open space on the right, plus the italics on the TD make it lean to the right and shift the balance a bit. I like the "transition" graphics, mainly because they provide an easy and attractive way to adjust the balance of the image. The tiny bubble near the E needs to go, though.

This is why I decided not to go into graphic design...there's always a little something to adjust.

Guest Akatsuki

Maybe if the FINAL is itilizied then it won't really matter that much.

Also I went into graphics because there is always something that you could do better. It's fun for me.

Not to harp on MrChak's work, but if you are a professional graphic artist Akatsuki....got some free time ;)?

Guest Akatsuki

Unfortunately, I'm not very good. This is like my best signature and it's not that good.

ultf.png

As you can see. I'm not very good.

And the sad part is I don't even remember how I did it.

You can most likely make something I could make in half the time.

Guest mrchak

Ok, I may have gone a little overboard with the graphics between the elements, but I think its looking kinda sharp.

Preview%20graphic23.jpg

Guest Lajm

The last one is definitely a lot better than the others!

But I don't like the transition between "Earth -> Light" and "Darkness -> Water", I don't know what it is, but it is something.

Otherwise I like it :)

EDIT: A second thought, maybe the Earth Icon should be a little bit darker, kind of dark brown... just a thought of mine.

Guest mrchak

I'm going to redo the earth and darkness graphics sometime next week

Guest Akatsuki

If possible can you also look at nature? It looks a little pix.

good job for this

Preview%20graphic21L.jpg

may be "final" more small

i thinking for more ideas ^^

I think you did overdo the effects with the one you posted MrChak. Perhaps take this one, touch it up, make the "Final," smaller, and see what we get.

Guest energig

I think the 'final' should be white, or at least a different colour. It's a little hard to see.

Guest mrchak

I've been on vacation the past week, sorry

I'll get back to the graphics soon

Funny... I still think the original image is more balanced... perhaps because the updated ones have all the darker colored elements on one side and the lighter colored elements on the other?

Guest boomboom1

U guys did a good job on the new image with the Final word.. its colorful 8)

Guest mrchak

Hey, I toned down the attack graphics a little bit on water and fire, and reworked dark, light and earth. I put in the BETA and the 4.0 as well... What do you think?

Preview%20graphic26.png

Guest Akatsuki

It looks great. It doesn't look so flashy that I will go blind. But enough to say it will get a person's attention.

That reminds me. I got to go see my eye doctor.

It's great. :)

Maybe the 4.0 could be a little clearer. Without the "/" in the 0 maybe?

I like the original text style (Element TD), I think we should stick with it. Following that, I would like to see three versions (all based off the latest one):

-Element TD Survivor

-Element TD Beta (replacing survivor)

-Element TD Final (replacing survivor)

All three will come in handy at some point. Perhaps it would be nice to add some special effect to the text, make it glow or something, would make differentiating fake from real versions even easier.

Guest mrchak

Trying a few ideas for the text.

Preview%20graphic26_survivor.jpg

Preview%20graphic26_beta.jpg

Preview%20graphic26_final.jpg

(glowing text)

Preview%20graphic26_40beta.jpg

I tried this to just simplify it, thought it might be good to put the website and version numbers in there, but not take up a huge amount of room. I actually am fond of this last one, I think its more straight-forward, a little simpler.

Guest psycoblade

I don't like the red glow. Since there are so many colors in the image, the text shouldn't glow one specific color. Also, yellow and red have odd psychological effects on the viewer that wouldn't be appropriate for a logo such as this. Maybe if this was Food TD or Hunger TD, that color combination would work.

The first image is my favorite. I really like it.

Maybe the light beam should be a little less cone shaped? I imagine light beams to have a more cylindical, less defined shape. The other element interactions have incredible detail to them except for the light. It's just a white triangle.

What about putting a tiny, subtle lens flair effect where the light beam impacts the darkness disk?

I don't know exactly.. I just think that particular graphic needs more detail. Less solid-colorness.

Sign in to follow this