EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Special Challenge: To Infinity and Beyond

See if it's possible (with the new fruit changes) to create a defense in mazing that can last infinitely against the fruit wave. Must be set to Competitive and Very Hard and normal length. No heroes and no teams. Chaos and random are up to you.

Additionally, you must complete wave 60 by the 70 minute mark at the latest. Excessive interest abuse by leaking a creep intentionally is also disallowed.

Enjoy!

not possible, experimented in sandbox, and i was planning to move to normal game after if i was at least close to success. not even with full towers around 228 spots for them, you can do it from normal but not for hard or very hard, no matter if you go single/aoe dmg. also you could run them infinitely on very easy non-maze with smart playing.

the amount they heal in hard+ is too big to even kill a fruit with 228 towers from witch 2 are pures/periodic.

Guess it scales good then, because the intention is that it's impossible to go infinite now, lol. Thanks for testing it out!

Going infinite on non-mazing on very easy is perfectly fine.

managed to get 1850 FP on non-maze, most i got with new system, beside maze infinite, and 2-man team.

this is way better than old system where i got 1350 max in non-maze.

Sign in to follow this